Chapter 1

The sound of water...the sound of birds chirping...it brought a young man to peace...it made him realize how badly he wanted to have...the solitary that he needed...making him want to slee-

[Hey are you done daydreaming cause you got work to do]

When the young man hears this he groaned opening his eyes to reveal the being who gave him the chance to travel the many universe's of his choosing...or sometimes he gets stucki none of them and his memories get locked until he figures out what to do until he found the ending of the world he was in.

"...*sigh* ok, so what am I going to do now?" He said towards the being who only laughed while sending what appeared to be a glowing hexagon like material, cimsubg the young man for a bit until he saw that the hexagon was blue in color and looked oddly like...., "...wait...am I going to world that's completely normal?"

[..would you believe me when I say it contains action that you might like?]

"I would say no thank you...and besides what sort of world that only has normality?"

[A place that you've been reading for a while now...and for some reason when I gave a phone you place a ringtone for it]

That caused him to pause for a bit with his eyes widened, feeling his brain tiring with the gears spinning, "... please...tell me"

The being just sent a book that showed him a picture on the front and he couldn't help but....scream in excitement.

(It's around 0:33 that where he's screaming in excitement)

It went on for 5 minutes until he calmed down with the being having his arms folded while having an amusing smile.

[So you done with your giddy screaming... Tamushi Kai]

Tamushi simply smirked while folding his arms,"I'm ready...to head into the Blue Lock Universe"

And as soon as he said that he felt himself suddenly transported with a flash of light that obscured him of his surroundings.

News hits of Japan's National Team losing in the 2018 World Cup as one of the top 16 teams. In the present at the Japan Football Union was having a meeting led by a new member, Anri Teieri, who suggests in developing a plan in order to improve Japan's World Cup performance. The president, Hirotoshi Buratsuta, responds that their profits are still good and declares that football is nothing but a business only, and they should just get a foreign coach to give the team a spark amidst all the Japanese players and, as long as they maintain the Japan national team brand, they'll be fine reaping the profits generated by it. Anri keeps silent.

Buratsuta then asks Anri what to do if the reform affects the bottom line and further tells her that they should value more the current situation and it's that simple. Then, the president jokingly asks his fellow members if they remember Osim, just because he remembered it when he mentioned the word "simple". The other association members then fool around even more.

Hearing the president's response, Anri Teieri declares that if the situation continues, Japan will never win the World Cup. The president mocks her and asks her if she really thinks that Japan can win the World Cup. Anri replies that she does and it's her dream for Japan to win the World Cup. She then proposes a plan with a goal to create the ultimate player that can lead Japan to its first World Cup and introduces Jinpachi Ego as the coach to create the foundations of the current national team.