Chapter 46

With the World 5 team, they all had come to a shared consensus. The goal they just scored was impressive, for sure, but there was a common factor in both goals they managed to take from them. All five having that factor reflected in their eyes...

"Kid's got good moves on him. Guess he wasn't just talking out his ass." Silva complimented Kai to a certain extent.

"Clearly. Power, Speed, Foresight, Defense, Control, Accuracy, he's got it all to a high level. Wasn't expecting someone like that here." Adam said while cracking his neck.

Placing a finger on his chin, Pablo remembered something."Ego said he was the "strongest" in this facility, right? He could've gotten tons of offers already. Bummer."

With a flat face, Luna also gave his share."He's impressive, yes. His team on the other hand...they're easy marks." Kai connected his team's traits and as such, would fall apart without him.

"I'll keep on him. It's my job as his senior to look after him." 

Silva laughed at the idea."Bet ya been waiting a while to say that." Being the youngest in a world of pros had to be lonely for the guy.

"Shut up."

-RESTART-
With Pablo being the starting kicker this time, he immediately kicked the ball to Luna. As Kai watched from afar, Loki sped in front of him, blocking Luna from his view. Kai tried shaking him off only for the speedster keep on him. 

'If that's how you want to play this...'

Stopping, a stare down between the two commenced as the game went on without them. Kai's eyes constantly drifted towards the progressing match, seeing Pablo dribble through each of his teammates and near the goal. He wasn't hoping for a miracle to happen, no. He was waiting for...
'There!'

The second Loki's eyes shut for a moment, Kai vanished from his field of vision, bolting towards the goal. Temporary shock hit Loki before he burst forward to catch up to Kai. He didn't expect for the younger male to be waiting for such a thing.

'I can still reach it...'

He wasn't far from the goalpost as Loki closed in from behind rapidly. Kai tried to not pay the superior speedster any mind as he saw Luna finally get past Rin, allowing him to go in for his shot. As he did so, Luna gave Kai a quick wink...

'You...'

-BOOM-
Trying to get in the way of the shot, Kai jumped forward just as Loki caught up to him. Barely managing to clear it, Kai's forehead got in the way of the shot, bouncing the ball back. After falling on his side, he opened his eyes to see Silva jumped for the ball...

Blitz Diving Header!!