Chapter 50

The next thing that happened was that all of the "Top 6" were inside the room specifically for them as the same woman was seen to greet them.

"Yo, "Top 6". The names Kiyoshi Hanashuki and since you've made it this far, for sure you guys are Blue Lock's Elite. Yeah! Good for you guys right?!"

"Of course it was, this is just a stepping stone for me"

"Says No.3"

As that was said Rin glared towards Shidou who simply smirked.

"Shut ya cockroach, at least I'm not second best"

"Better than being the third wheel unlike you I like being spooned by someone who I consider my equal, isn't that right, Kai~"

All Kai did was walk away, "Don't even bring me into your weird fantasies ya Horny Demon"

"Awwww, Kaaaaaaaaiii don't be like that~"

Saying this in cute like tone which creeped Kai out, 'It's like one of those cursed memes!!'

"Hey, hey! Save your dick measuring and save the trauma for later ya hear?" As that was said the players turn their attention back to Kiyoshi.

"Alright then, concerning your roles in the revised Third Selection, we fixed each of your teams to create the highest possible attacking powers. Use each other and show us new attacks that weren't possible alone. Your partner is a tool for you to become the best striker, nothing more..." on the screen above Kiyoshi, each of their respective icons wereclaured together in descending ranks with Kai's eyes twitching, 'Oh for the love of fucking....'

"Guess we're meant to be you and I, Kai~"

"Shidou I don't trust ya whenever you're fuckiing Zesty!"

"Also, none of you are allowed to lose your positions to anyone not in the "Top 6", ok? Overall, you guys are at the peak of Blue Lock, and whether you wanted it or not...Your football is the key to transforming Japanese Football. Remember this, Failire isn't an option so ya better rise I to meet the challenge"

"Huh, so it's like that. Hmph, yo, Otoya, sorry that we couldn't play eith each other anymore, on stick with this emo boy" Karasu said with Rin glaring st the crow haired young man.

"Shut it"

"Ohhhh~ tough words coming from Mr. Third place~"

"Hey! I said save the dick measuring later"

As she finished her explanation, the other members of Blue Lock's Elite group went to rralx after a long, leaving Kai with Kiyoshi as the two of them stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before someone took the initiative.

Kai was the one who decided to get close to her, grabbing her by the waist and capturing her lips with his own, hearing her moans caused Kai to hover over her peaches that was ready to be grabbed in delightful.