Chapter 52

The Chimera was salivating, it needed to eat, it needed more as its tail was surrounding Isagi who was trying to figure out Karasu and then Hiori walks up to Isagi, "Tabito Karasu the "Assassin". He uses his sharp analytical ability to single out the weak-link players in the opposing team...and then spends the rest of the match thoroughly crushing 'em...and it look like he's set his sights on ya, Isagi-kun"

Hiori finishes up with Kai cringing at that, "Yikes...tough luck on ya, Isagi"

Kai said who walks to up to Isagi and Hiori, "But it's just neither think you have to adapt to, right? Cause I want ya to he chisen for the Blue Lock XI, Shidou isn't unbothered with ya so show him you're good Alright?"

Isagi nods his head with Kai pointing at Hiori, "So tell me, how do you know him that well?"

"We've known each other since before coming to Blue Lock...since we wre in the same youth team in Kansai"

"Ohhhh no wonder your accent sounds good"

"Thanks...I can tell you have a similar tone like mine"

"Yeah well, I've been to Kansai a few times with my parents just for a little Va-Ca"

"Anyways, there's only one thing I can tell ya, give up on hiding your weakness from him. Instead, ya gotta fight using your strengths"

"I got it...thanks"

Isagi said with Kai's eyes focusing on the field.

The game starts with Shidou passing to Kai, "Let's see how much you've impoved Demon Jr~"

"Call me that again and you're gonna be eating with just a straw"

Kai said as he was suddenly met by Karasu whose trying to tackle him, "Sorry No.1 but ya ain't passing me!"

"Wanna bet?"

As Kai said this, he suddenly accelerated past Karasu at incredible speeds which cause the crow head to widen in shock as Kai speeds through up the pitch.

"Shit" Saramadara said as Kai ran past him, 'My eyes can let me see everything on the pitch now. I won't have to worry abo-!!'

Kai's thought were disrupted as a figure was seen at his side, "You still have me, No.1!!"

Chigiri yelled out with Kai smirking, "Then let's race Princess!!"

As he said that he passes the ball to on one with both him and Chigiri running towards it, it looked like Chigiri had the upper hand...but that only made the feast worthwhile for Kai.

"Time to feast..."

With that Kai past Chigiri with incredible speed that outmatched his own.

"NO ONE CAN STOP ME WHEN I'M LIKE THIS!"

"Damn it! I didn't know he can get even more faster!"

'Kai...it's like you're going through even more of an evolution than before...you really are amazing!'

Kai then caught up to the ball and passes it towards Hiori on the other side of the field ehi then passes it low.