Chapter 40

Currently, the members of Rin's team were walking through a hallway after Rin agreed to play Kai and the rest of his team. As they were walking through the hallway, Tokimitsu calls out to Nagi thatcaues him to stop walking.

"Nagi, U-Um, if possible, it'd like you to hit a pass or two to me, too...T-That was too bold of me, wasn't it? Forgive me. Oh, his about I pass to you, too?"

He said this nervously with Aryu pitching in, "Keep it coming my way. I will score glam gaols and win the game for us"

All Nagi was ok with Rin interrupting their chat, "Hey, let's get this over with quickly and move. Instant Kill"

That's all he said as Team Redthen walks through the automatic doors and walks onto th field as they see Tesm white was already there.

Rin then sees Kai who was standing there as the two look at each other with a serious look on their faces without breaking eye contact.

Just then, Aryu walks over to Kai and loosed his ponytail that caused his hair to fall down giving his team and the opposing team the way how he looks like a feminine version of Kai with Aryu wrapping a few strands of Kai's hair around his fingers and looking at it with amazement.

"My My, what do you use in your hair?"

This got Kai to look at Aryu with a blank look at the fact that hmthis guy just removed his hairstyle, "I use stuff in the communal bath like everyone else"

But it seemed that didn't satisfy Aryu's question.

"But this texture is much too glam...thay mist mean you have a natural born Glam"

'Ok that's enough' Kai thought as he stepped away from Aryu, grabbing back his hair band and placing it in his hair and getting back his signature pony tail style.

"Ok you admired my hair....but you're not allowed to touch it again"

Kai said this with Aryu apologizing while saying that Kai's hair was just too beautiful.

"I obey the laws of glam so it's honor go be taking on a fellow member of the glen fam once again. Nice to meet you once more, Tamushi Kai"

This made Kai to slightly smile, "I guess you have a classical name despite being such a weirdo in both personality and looks. Nice to meet you again, Aryu Jyubei."

Suddenly, Aryu starts to freak out for some reason as he leans back and starts to shout causing Kai to quickly become confused.

"Don't call me that! That first name is totally not glam! It oozes with the unmistakable outdatedness of a Warring States samurai. It is my only complex."

Due to being reminded of his first name, Aryu soon starts to do a bunch of poses to forget about his name.

"Let me erase all thought of it with some glam poses!"