Chapter 2

The sound of something hitting the ground, the sound of a ball being bounced and kicked and also the sound of two boys, both sweating and with one thing on their mind, to score a goal against their opponent which were each other, Isagi felt as the timer was getting close to end soon, he felt something but it was far away that it made him stop which caused Kai to stop as well.

"Well I guess that's time" Kai said towards Isagi who heard the sound of Kai's phone going off.

Kai then grabbed his phone and also his casual clothing along with his Football and turned towards Isagi, "You're seeing it Isagi and it showed when you and me were desperate to score a goal, see ya around and get home safe" Kai said while leaving Isagi to stare at the back of Kai.

'Tamushi Kai...you said you're an amateur like me...but I don't think that's true... you're...above that'

And after that when Isagi finally left the playing field and going on his way home, he suddenly thinks of the 1v1 he had with Tamushi Kai...and even though it was a tie he felt that Kai would've scored and won...but he didn't which made Isagi wonder on why he did that.

Isagi arrives home and his mother tells him that he had gotten a letter from the Japan Football Association for a 'Player Improvement Project'.

At the same time we see Kai now home while popping a few joints a bit while taking off his clothing.

A few minutes went by and with a quick shower while checking his new self in this world, he was in his living room that was big enough to fit at least 11 people while grabbing a bottle of water and drinking it for a bit until his eyes were set on a letter that was on the floor near his door and then he saw the logo for it which made him smirk.

'Oh this is gonna be fun'

But he sighed a bit while the many bite marks that were plastered on his upper body from that woman who left but not before the two of them had breakfast and said their goodbyes which resulted to Kai knowing it was just gonna be a one night stand...and he felt like it's hot gonna be the end of him banging more women.

It was the next day and we see Isagi arriving at the Japan Football Union building and encounters Kira. Kira tells Isagi that he remembered the other since he was quite a player and had an impressive field perspective and high football IQ. Upon opening the entrance, they saw many players also waiting in the area.

A man was tall and slender and that was wearing a black suit.

He stood on a podium and his eyes, which were framed by thick glasses, looked at him with an emotionless expression.

"Congratulations, you unpolished gems. My name is Jinpach Ego."

"All you Under-18 strikers have been chosen solely based on my criteria and biases to be here today. All 300 of you."

The group of 300 started to gossip around and Kai who was here and trying to find Isagi was looking around and analyzing some of them. His eyes became somewhat greedy... because of the many talents that these guys have which caused Kai's mind to go through setting that resembles a video game to him thanks to a certain being...damn it's just like his former life where he did things like a video character when he was a kid.

[...]

[Football Talent: B+]

[Football Talent: A]