Chapter 17

"Naruhaya, coming your way!" Kai said towards Naruhaya who said to do an all out attack.

Naruhaya then passes the ball to Isagi and gets behind the players but Isagi unluckily got blocked by a Team Y player which made him clicked his tongue.

"Sorry Naruhaya!" He said with Kuon telling his teammates to press the opposing team while Raichi was yelling for them to get the ball.

The Team Y player tries to pass the ball to Niko however Isagi blocks the pass with his eyes getting as much information as possible.

"I'll snuff out every single pass that comes your way!" Isagi said with Niko's response to Ifasi being how pesky he was.

"We'll force our way through. Let's go again!" Naruhaya said with Igaguri telling Isagi to use his weapon only for Isagi to respond that they they'll press on using Naruhaya's formation  which made Igaguri to ask if the No.11 player for Team Z was sure.

Isagi only nodded his head as he goes to mark Niko meanwhile Kai was quietly observing, They were up 2-1 but it'd still be bad if they drew.

"You all heard Ego's speech about "taking up your weapon," too, right?" Niko asked.

"Yeah what about it?" Isagi answered.

"It made me think about what my weapon is. I don't have any of these dribbling skills, power, or anything that makes me stand out, the only thing I have are my eyes" Niko said this as Team Y starts dribbling around and letting time pass as if they're preparing for something which bot Kai's attention.

"Hey Isagi grt ready, it looks like they're preparing their counter."

As Kai said that, A random Team Y member passes to Ohkawa and all of Team Y starts sprinting to the other goal, "We call this the "One-Time Kill Counter".

Kai's eyes changed color as his hair seemingly floated a bit, "Alright Isagi,You know what to do"

Isagi's eyes go black and he starts running in the most optimal direction but Kai however stays back preparing for the counter.

Niko dribbles it up and passes to Ohkawa instead of shooting however Isagi intercepts the ball just in time, "It's here, isn't it, Niko? This is the place that smells most like a goal." Isagi said with Niko's eyes woden in shock.

"Niko...You are unfit to be a striker!"

Isagi then passes the ball up to Kai as he's the only one ready, "Remember what I said Ohkawa!?"

Ohkawa thinks on what Kai said then gets enraged, "Get the ball NOW!"

'None of you can stop me!'

Kai then dribbles past 2 players and was in the corner, eyes focused, brain thinking over possible outcomes...amd found one that fits to end this game, "I'll leave the rest to you!"

Kai then passes at Gagamaru seemingly but Gagamaru misses.

Igaguri: Crap! He missed it!

But Kai simply pointed outwards with a crazed grin on his face that was similar to Bachira's, "Wrong! I was aiming beyond him! To number 11! Score it you egoist Yoichi Isagi!