Chapter 22

"Hey, hey. Guess what I say." Bachira made a stupid aheago face that resembled the elder twin.

"That face means *I wonder if we will win the next game*." Isagi just plain and simply took his own thoughts into that.

"Ah! It's a *my stomach hurts* face." Igarashi did pretty much the same.

Kai could only sigh at their antics. But what surprised him was Gagamaru trying to guess the meaning as well.

"It means *Grandma, are you well?*."

"Oi, Gagamaru. Are you actually getting homesick? You know, I could always lend you my phone to get in contact with them." Kai asked back.

"I can? I would like to." With that answer Kai just gave the guy his phone.

"What about you, Kai? What do you think it means?", asked Isagi now with a smirk.

"How should I know what is going in that head of his? By Bachira's logic, I would guess something plain like *Ah, cold refreshments*." Kai actually considered when one would stick out your tongue and look upward in a stupid manner. The most logical thing would be that, right?

"Oh~ Not bad. The right answer was *I wonder what rain tastes like*." Bachira grinned sheepishly and pointed at his tongue again.

"How the hell were we supposed to know that?!" Isagi got a little bit angry that there was no freaking way to guess that.

"Why are you guys even doing these faces?" Kai asked now.

"Haha, we are playing the *guess what does the face of that Wanima brother mean* game." Igarashi laughed while thinking about that guy.

"...." Kai remained silent for a short moment. "I am going to go grab something to eat. You do you."

"Ah! That face clearly says *You are cretin*." Igarashi shouted lightly with a dejected face.

Kai started chuckling. "Well, I guess you get a point there."

"Wait up! Don't you dare eat steak without us!" Igarashi followed suit the moment he got the steak in his mind.

"Who said anything about me sharing again, moonshine?"

As most of Team Z head to get something to eat...they saw their traitorous Teammate,Kuon as

Everyone got quiet, Kuon started being a snake which made Kai feel insulted.

"Okay? I'll give you info on Team Z I'm sure you could stop them from scoring." Kuon said feeling like he'll have his way but that ship sank faster than you can scream 'Sike!'

As Kai looked towards who Kuon was speaking to, he saw that it was some of players that were on Team V, 'Ok...now things are gonna get interesting'

Zantetsu: There is no merit at all in what you are proposing. In fact, it would be a demerit. In other words, the priority of this business is an initiative method.                                                          

Reo: Knock that off Zantetsu, you half-wit. Stop trying to make your dumb-ass sound smarter, idiot. Anyhow, I hate lame guys and boring guys. And you're both.

As he said that, he looks over towards the table of Team Z with Kai, obviously ignoring them as both him and Chigiri were exchanging food with the rest of the Team which made Reo to arrogantly smirk,

"Look at those guys. They are like some beggars trying to get some of the meat from those that scored."  Reo said which didn't sit well with a certain temper sharky-boi.

"Oi, you got a problem with that, bastard?" Raichi obviously heard that comment and glared at Mikage.

"Calm down, Raichi. Don't let yourself get agitated by them." Isagi patted his shoulder and tried to calm him down.

"All I am saying is that people that didn't earn that meat are just beggars. What of it?" Mikage tried to stier up some more trouble.

"Reo, that's enough. All this chitchat is annoying. I don't even have the strength to chew this. Let's leave~ Gimme a piggyback ride..." Now the white-haired guy called Seishiro Nagi had something to say.

"What the hell? Is that guy some big baby or something?" Igarashi was amazed that the arrogant prick now let the other guy piggyback ride him.

"Nagi, we came here because you wanted to eat something." - Mikage.

"Sorry, but I feel like it's a pain now." - Nagi.

"Are we really going to waste food like that? But it would be too brutish for me to eat the leftovers..." The third from the trio spoke now as Zantetsu Tsurugi.

"Talking about being beggers but not even being able to eat up properly. What a spoiled brat." HKai had something to say as well and that somehow got Nagi's attention.

"Reo, are those the guys we are going to play against next time?"

"Probably. But don't bother about them. They are not worth the effort."

"Yeah, I guess without talent their effort is pointless. Weak guys are just not worth the hassle."

This made Kai to now stand up from the table. "What did you say just now? What do you know about talent and effort, sloth. By what I see, you are only getting carried through the games."

"Is football really worth even playing if you end up losing anyway? Because that is what you are going to do."

Kai suddenly felt something stir up inside his heart. Walking over to the guy who carried Nagi it was clear that Mikage suddenly got alerted by his approach.

"What are you trying to do...", asked Mikage with slightly squinting eyes.

"Then you better quit now if you think like that. Because we are going to crush you guys." Kai glared at both of them and warned them that they will lose the next match.

"Exactly! Don't dare to mock football like that!" Isagi was also angry about the comment.

When they left Kai still stood at his same spot thinking over something, 'Nagi...You have such talent but...it's also such a damn waste...that It makes me angry...'

As Kai thought about the talent Nagi has...A Water like Fluid Ball Control, such talent...Such Hunger for it, to Devour it and it make it hiw own

"Tsk..." clicking his tongue he went back to the group. Kai would have played this match like any other but now he was agitated enough to crush their useless arrogance.

Do they think they are something special? Kai would make sure they would know their place.

There was nothing like a shortcut in the football world. You are either better with effort or you will always be struggling to keep your position on the field.

'Nagi...Your Talent and Potential...I'll make them my own'

Chapter End.