Chapter 3: A new friend?

Nene was reading a story, she felt tears role down her eyes as she reads the tragic part of the story.

She was certainly not a big fun of BTS or so called K-pop, but she loves reading fanfiction about it on Wattpad. Especially Taekook.

Taekook it certainly her favourite ship at the K-pop community.

"Nene-chan are you ok...?" Fuji asked her with concerned and worry.

Nene flinch when Fuji suddenly spoke right in front of her.

"H- huh??" Nene said.

"I was just coming back from the canteen and saw you crying in front of your phone, why? Did your favorite character from your anime died or something?" Fuji said a bit teasingly.

"What? No! Its just that..... Uhmmm." Nene hesitated feeling quite embarrassed.

"Hmm?" Fuji hummed.

Nene sat quite in her chair.

"Well...?"

"Well uh.... I was just reading a story and....that's all nothing more nothing less." Nene stated, wiping her tears away.

A little chuckle can be heard from Fuji's mouth. "Seriously? You cried because of a story?" Fuji laughed.

"Hey don't blame me because your heartless!!" Nene randomly blurted out, out of no where.

Nene regretted those words, she looked at Fuji looking quite expression less. I mean it wasn't really the first time Nene suddenly blurted out something hurtful.

"YOWW SHE JUST CALLED YOU HEARTLESS!!"

"eyyy, that sounds really offensive!"

Some boys at the back said like they want to worsen Fuji's and Nene's situation.

"Am I now? Wow, I can believe I am hearing it from someone who's like a complete exact replica of a potato." Fuji said, he dint want to mention her thicc daikon legs for he knew that her daikon legs was the one thing she hated about herself and the one thing she is most insecure of.

After Fuji and Nene exchange their words to defend their self from each other the bell interrupted them both.

"Awww, is the battle over I was just starting to get interesting though......" A random boy said, he was also Fuji's and Nene's classmate.

After class after class, it was finally time to go home. Nene said her good bye's to Sato and Fuji and began walking towards Ayato's class....outside of course.

After a long wait...not really that long though it was just probably 15 mins of waiting.

All of Ayato's classmate already had went outside then went home. Nene waited keeping an eye out for a brown haired boy.(Ayato's hair color)

All of them went out already but still no signs of Ayato. Nene had no choice but to go inside their classroom now, since all of the students are gone now so its safe to enter it now with no embarrassment right?

Nene walked in and saw Ayato holding a broom on his hand cleaning and sweeping the dirty floor.

"Cleaners? Where are the others?" Nene questionnaire.

Ayato let out a loud sigh. "They all left they said that they have to go home immediately."

Nene let out a chuckle. "Deserve."

"Uueeghh, can't you just help me so we can go home already???" Ayato said.

"Eehhh?? But, I'm tired!!!!" Nene lied.