Chapter 14: Panagat Festival Practice

"One, tow, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one. Alright everyone! All of you can now rest, after a few more minutes, dinner will be served in just a minute."

A loud voice of the man covered the whole plaza.

"Thank you!" All the people there yell.

It has already been two months since they started practicing for the upcoming Panagat Festival.

"I.....I give up!" Nene said between her breath.

"Ehhh? You can't back up now when its almost time, besides the Festival will be in 3 days."

"Huh!!?? 3 days!?"

"Yup."

"Oh god, save me!"

---

As usual Nene, Amane, Ayato and Dhraziella walked home together.

"So Yashiro, how was practice over the past two months?" Amane went besides Nene.

"Oh, well... It was fine I guess, though its very tiring and I have a really low stamina, Why?"

"Well, I wanted to watch your practice today." Said Amane with no hesitation.

Nene wanted to yell 'NO!' But that would be just to rude, besides there nothing wrong if a friend decided to watch your practice. But still! Its very embarrassing!

"O-oh, is that so? O-ok then"

"Say Yashiro." Ayato started, he was walking in front with Dhraziella on his side. "Why don't we stop by at your house and wait for you to change?"

"Eh?"

"That way you won't have to walk to the plaza alone, and since the plaza and the park are literally just a street away from each other. So why not?"

"Youth Yashiro, why not?" Amane added.

"O-ok sure, but your not coming in!"

"Understood" both Amane and Ayato said.

After awhile of walking, they finly made it to Nene's house.

"Alright, wait here, I'll go and change my clothes."

The two boys nodded in agreement, and Nene went inside her house to change. Dhraziella went on ahead and went to her home and wear something lighter for their practice.

Nene came down wearing a white T-shirt and light brown shorts, the same outfit she wore on there first stretchings.

"Lets go." Said Amane.

They walked back to the park with Nene in between.

What the hell!??

Nene was almost being crushed by the two boys shoulders.

Ahhh! This is annoying!

Nene took a step back and went behind the both of them.

"Hm? Is something the matter Yashiro?" Amane said.

Nene's face lit up a bright red.

"Of course not! You two are crushing me with your shoulder!"

"Oh, really? I din't noticed."  Ayato teased.

"If your uncomfortable, then walked next to my side away from the road." Amane gestured right beside him.

Ayato was in the side of the rode and Amane walked on top of the lines that was on the side if the road.

"Ok...thanks."

The three if them continued on walking with Amane in the middle.

They finally made it to the park and the plaza was just on the other side of the street.

"Alright, why don't we do some stretches to get Yashiro warm up?" Amane placed his bag under the tree, the same tree where they played truth or dare which led to an embarrassing situation for Nene and Amane.

"Oh hell no! Last time it was freaking torture!" Ayato said.

"Calm down, I made it hard on purpose." Amane honestly said the truth, well, half of the truth if we're being honest.

Ayato felt like an arrow struck to his chest. "S-so...you made it on purpose?"

Amane nodded.

As like that, the three of them did the stretchings, but Amane made it easier for Ayato.

After awhile, Dhraziella came wearing a brown crop top and a black shorts. Her tummy was clearly visible.

"Dhraziella.... What are you wearing?" Nene hesitantly asked.

"Huh? I'm wearing clothes."

"Well, I can almost accept it...almost."

"A girl who wears a clothing that shows her belly bottom is a slut." Ayato suddenly spoke.

Nene looked over at Ayato short has a wide grin on his face, she knew it was only a joke, but, it was abit to far..

"Ayato!" Nene and Amane said.

"What?" Ayato said, like he din't knew or cared about what he said.

Dhraziella face turned red, Nene glance over to Dhraziella who was covering her tummy with both if her hands.

"Dhraziella...." Nene halted. "Dhraziella! Don't listen to him, you can wear whatever clothes you want! I'm proud of you that you have a lot of courage to wear a crop top!"

Amane nodded in the backgrounds.

"Thank you dumplings!!!" Dhraziella hugged Nene tight.

"Your welcome."

"Whatever..." Ayato mumbled. "We should get going now, its getting pretty late, come on now Amane." Ayato picked up his bag and pulled Amane's hand.

"I'm staying a little bit longer, you can go on ahead without me." Amane released himself from Ayato's grip.

Ayato stood silent, but then decided to walk on ahead.

"So, Yashiro. When is the practice going to start?" Amane asked.

"Probabky in 20 minutes or so—."

"Guys! Our practice is about to start, hurry!" A girl yelled, attracting all the people who where there to practice, including Nene and Dhraziella.

"Never mind, I guess its starting already. Come one Noe Dhraziella, practice is about to start."

"I'm coming to!"

---