Chapter 10: Stretchings

The next day and a few more days Amane, Nene and Ayato din't continued their stretchings, because there was no vacant time.

But the good thing is that Amane, and Nene became closer ever since. The plain look on Nene's face whenever Amane arrived, was replaced with a joyful smile.

They would often smile at each other if they are too many people, and if there's only Ayato and Dhraziella they would say "Hi Yashiro!" "Good morning/ Good afternoon Amane-kun!"

Today was the day they can continue their stretching, the three of them are inside Ayato's classroom. Since all the chairs are all on the sides forming a big circle, so that leaves a wide apace in the middle where they can do their stretchings.

"Alright, are you two ready? Yashiro?"

"Yes!"

The three of them change into there lighter and stretchable clothes, so that they would now have to worry about there clothes being ripped apart, and also not to worry about getting really hot.

Nene wore a plain white T-shirt and a a stretchable hazel colored shorts.

Amane wore a red sleeveless T-shirt and a black pants the reached his knees.

Ayato as a dummy, he forgot the bring extra clothes so he just wore his white sleeveless T-shirt that he wore underneath his uniform and and white school pants.

Amane and Nene silently prayed for Ayato's pants to not get ripped while doing the stretches.

They could have used the gym, but unfortunately it was occupied by another grade level.

"Well then, let's start."

They first started with there legs holding it in front for ten second, after that they hold it at back and waited for another ten seconds.

After that the three of them sat on the floor and did the butterfly sit, this position was honestly was kinda embarrassing to do since they were literally flapping there knees to the floor up and down. Afterwards they reached there heads to there feet, and counted to ten.

Now they extented there right led while there other led was folded at the back. They reaches there heads to there knees ten times, and after that they stayed in the position for ten seconds.

And they did more stretching after the warm ups.

(If you guys had no idea what I am saying, just search it up in YouTube type in "Warm up stretchings for Taekwondo")

Ayato whinded all the way through the, Nene how ever din't complain  like Ayato did. Though it was painful but it was alright for her, but for Ayato...

" aahhh!!! This is soooo painful!!!! "

Ayato stayed in the front split position, it was almost a split but there was still a huge gap between the floor and Ayato's butt.

Ayato and Nene looked at each other, and they looked at Ayato struggling to keep up with the position. They both were sitting on the floor legs crossed.

"Uhmm, Ayato you can relax now its over." Amane scratch the back of his head slightly.

After hearing it, Ayato immediately layed on the floor breathing heavily.

"So how was the stretchings?" Amane started.

"Its was fun yet a little tad painful." Nene replied.

"Glad your enjoying it, Yashiro. What about you Ayato?" Amane looked at Ayato who was still burnt out, so many sweat drops fell from his body.

"Uhmm, Ayato? Are you ok there?"

Ayato looked at the both of them still breathing heavily.

"What do you think???"

"I guess he couldn't keep up." Amane chuckled, and Nene broke a chuckle too.

"Hehe, will do this again next time right Amane?" Nene sweetly asked.

"Yup, if there are any vacant time of course." They both continued to laugh at each other.

Honestly, Amane just purposely made the stretchings harder for Ayato as a revenge for Nene. He already knew he couldn't keep up with it, before he hasn't met Nene yet Amane and him do stretches every time if there's any vacant. But he only made the stretchings easier for him.

And he already knew that Nene can already keep up, despite having really low stamina she still had a lot of power and speed since she was in healthy condition. Unlike Ayato.

"You two can sit in one of the chairs now, go ahead and rest."

"Sure." Nene got up and helped Ayato stand back up on his feet.

The both of them took a sit and Nene pulled out her phone and scrolled on Facebook, she then heard Ayato said "chu!" "Ha!" "Haya!"

(Those are the yells of Martial artist when they do kicks or performance.)

Nene looked up and saw Amane doing some kicks, the same similar kicks she saw at the back out of the school when a boy was doing some kicks.

"You were the boy underneath the tree!!?"

Amane stopped what he was doing and looked at her, and so did Ayato.

"The tree? Oh, you mean the big tree behind the school garden? I do go there very often to practice my kicks."

"I-i saw you there! Underneath the tree!! At the afternoon, when a group of Arnis came to use the gym!"

"Oh yeah, that was me. But I left there since I felt someone watching me, so yeah."

"Sorry that was me."

"Its alright."

"But I have to admit, you were really cool back there." Nene smiled closed eye.

Amane blushed, this was the first time he had heard it from a girl. Well, aside from his Mother and other relatives, she was the first. He felt really happy.

"O-oh, uh...thank." He said shyly.

"Alright, let's go home before it gets dark." Ayato suede spoke, picking up his bag and escorted himself at the door.

He topped and looked ta the two.

"What are you waiting for?" He said.

The two hurriedly picked up there bags and followed Ayato, Amane din't know why he was acting this way. He would usually be all smiles and sunshine, but that will immediately fell apart sometimes when Nene is near.