Chapter 8: You like him don't you?

Lyca's POV (first person)

I am....I am late for school! I can't believe this, I doozed off in bed again! Aauhh!!!

Right now I am running my way to school. By the time when I finally get to school, it'll already half way done.

I arrived at school, and now I am standing in front of our class door. All I have to do now is open the door and say 'good morning Ma'am, sorry for being late'.

But before that, I quickly fixed my haggard hair and wiped my sweat up with my handkerchief that I put inside my pockets.

I dusted off all the dust on my uniform. After cleaning myself up I knocked on the door and entered in.

"Good morning Ma'am, I'm sorry for being late, again." I said, and all my classmates eye on me.

"Miss Vouri? Please sit down and make sure to set your alarm next time. And please take a sit." Our teacher instructed me and did what she said.

I sat down next to my classmate, Athena. As I sat down on my seat she greeted me with her usual smile.

She wouldn't honestly be the type of person who smiles at everyone back then. But now, it seemed like she changed completely.

Back when Set B and Set A weren't allowed to go in school at the same time. I would always notice her sitting right in the corner of the room..

She was just sitting there staring outside the window, scrolling through her phone, and sometimes wright stuff at the back of her notebook.

But then one day, she change rather drastically. She smiled more often, and it was the first time I heard her laugh.

And all of that started when...she approached her, Yashiro Nene. The old Athena was completely lost, and a new and improved Athena was born.

But then one day, I wanted to approach Athena as well. At first, she was quite timid and shy, but it din't took long enough for her to warm up to me.

I started asking her questions about how she change so suddenly. Comparing the old Athena and the new Athena was now a huge difference.

And I asked her what was the reason of the sudden change. And to my surprise, it was because of Nene-chan. I was honestly touched of how the story of Nene changing her to a better person.

And as I was listening to Athena's story. I felt bad.

Out of all the other girl, why her!??

That word repeatedly echoed to my head. I felt ashamed. I guess you can't judge people by their cover.

It all started when Nene approach her and did little conversation. And that little conversation became a bigger conversation, it got to the point where Athena opened up to her and complain about her family problem's.

And how Nene-chan gaved her a letter after Athena gaved her, her letter to Nene to thank all she had done for her.

Nene's letter:

Dear Athena.

Thank you for being a great friend to me. And I know your watching me writing this letter in front of you, cause you just gave me your letter to me. And I wanted to return the favor, so here I am writing a letter as fast as I could.