Chapter 11: Science Centrom

"So, you may as well all heard by now, there is an event happening at the Senior high buildings. you all are free to go, however all of you have to pay for the tickets." Miss Yako announced, she was their English class.

Nene raised her hands.

"Yes, Yashiro?"

"May I ask, what event is happening at the Senior High Building??"

"Ok, I guess some of you haven't heard of it yet so I'm just going to tell you. There is an event happening at the Senior high building, its called 'Science Centrom.' All of you must attend the Science Centrom because this will act as a plus point for your grades."

All students let out a "ahh"

"But, Miss Yako, what happen if we don't attend?" One of the students asked.

"Simple, I'll give you a punishment." Shivers went though all the students spine, Miss Yako was the coldess one out of all the Stuff here at Kamome high. Despite being the youngest, she was also the scariest.

"Now" Miss Yako continued as she pulled out some sort of tickets. "Buy tickets today, there will be three types of tickets, one for the Science experiments, one for the games, and one for the exhibit, three tickets will cost 30 pisos."

After all the students bought their tickets, Miss Yako let them have an early dismiss. It was 9:21 a.m at the morning, and for the rest of the day there will be no class.

Nene made her way to the Senior high building when she spotted a familiar face, her eyes lit up upon seeing Amane's face.

"Amane-kun!" She yelled out between the crowd.

Amane immediately looked around, already knowing who that voice belongs to.

"Yashiro!"

They both made there way though the crowds.

"This crowd is huge! I can't almost squeeze myself through." Nene started as her eyes wondered around.

"Yeah, we should go where there is less people, come with me!" Amane took Nene's hand and dragged her through the crowd.

Just like Manage said, they ended up where less people could be found. Only a few students can be seen.

Nene breath heavily, trying to catch her breath.

"Ops, sorry I forgot you have a low stamina." Amane apologized as he scratch gently the back of his head.

"No, its alright I'm used to it anyway. Ayatk-kun always, always does that." She said in between her breath.

Amane sat down on a bench and gestured for Nene to sit. "Come, sit down it'll help you catch your breath back better."

Nene sat down to where Amane wanted her to sit. After a while Nene breathing finally went stable.

Minutes of silent past by making a really awkward at mostsphere.

"Hey Yashiro." Amane spoke.

"Hmm?"

"There's a movie going to help later at 1:00 p.m, do you want to watch it?"

"I don't have enough money, I already spent all my money for the tickets." Nene melted on her sit.

"Oh, that's no problem I can buy the tickets for us." Amane said, Nene sat up straight on her sit and looked at Amane with winded eyes.

"A-are you sure????"

"Yup, why not? Plus I've already brought food for you before, what's wrong with another 30 pisos?"

"But, those were just juice that cost 5 pisos, though. And the tickets cost 30 pisos, and if you buy two tickets then it'll be 60 pisos!"