Chapter 15: Dhraziella's Woes

"One, tow, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one. More energy!!"

Right now, Nene was dancing on the field along with the other dancers. She was in the middle line, while Dhraziella was on the third line at the very back, close to where Amane was sitting.

She could see that Dhraziella was throwing a middle finger at her 'cause Amane was laughing.

And how much Nene hate to admit it, she was feeling a bit....jealous. Ok, so, Nene had somehow gained effections for Amane.

They all dance around the entire plaza and their train or had called out for a break.

Nene drank her water and looked towards Amane, who was now facing down and looking at the ground.

She blushed, Amane looked like a lost kid waiting on the bench for his parents to come and pick him up. His chubby cheeks were visible. It was rather cute.

"Hey, what're you lookin' at?" Dhraziella suddenly spoke.

"O-oh, uh...nothing." Nene lied.

"Hmm? Your looking at Amane aren't ya?"

"W-well, yeah.... I was."

"Oh, Ok!" She said.

"Hey Dhraziella—"

"Nene, can I tell you something?"

Dhraziella cut of Nene, she looked rather serious.

Nene nodded.

"Come on, let's go to somewhere private." Dhraziella grabbed Nene's hand walking towards a bench.

(Actually, this scene was suppose to happen at the sea side. 'Cause our plaza is actually right next to the sea. So yeahhhh)

"I feel like I can trust you with this. So... You see, anxiety."

"Ok?" Nene was completely clueless.

"I have many phobia too."

So it was like that, Dhraziella told Nene all her woes, about how bad she was at picking a love life and talking about her fears.

She opened up to Nene.

"And, you know....I actually had a crush on Ayato back then?" Dhraziella added a new topic, Nene averted her eyes away from Amane who was now ready to leave.

He waved goodbye to Nene from afar and Nene waved back to.

"Eh?"

"I used to have a crush on Ayato, but I uncrush him because it felt weird having a crush on your best friend."

"Seriously? Falling in love with your boy best friend is literally one of the most common love stories. But, how did you gain feelings?" Nene questioned, she was really curious.

"Well he was really overprotective about me...and I felt those butterflies inside my stomach."

"What did he do though?"

"He fixed my crop-top and scolded me about it, he was really kind."

"Yeah, he was. But comparing the the old one to the new one is.... He was really nice back then, I don't know what happened to him."

"Maybe puberty?" Dhraziella teased.

"Maybe"

They both laughed together, after a second of laughing Nene suddenly became serious.

"Hey...why are you telling me this?"

"Well, its because I can trust you."

"You trust me?"

Dhraziella nodded.

"...Since you told me your secret I think its fair if I tell you mine, right?"

"Ok? Go on."

"You see...." Nene hesitated. "I like someone and... I don't know what to do, its the first time I've felt something like this." Nene confessed.

"Oohhh~ really???? ~~~ whose the lucky guy?"

"He walks with us."

Dhraziella tilted her head and thought  hard.

"Ayato?"

"No!" Nene disagreed. "Its Amane..."

"Wait, What???? I always thought that you liked Ayato!" Dhraziella winded her eyes.

"What? No! Honestly, Ayato is like a brother to me. Plus, he was never my type in the first place." Nene looked away. "He actually confessed towards me."

"What happened?"

"Well, I ignored his confession and just went offline to avoid answering his confession."

"Well that's a damn move, you could've got a boyfriend."

"I told you, he's not my type!"

"— wait, where is everyone!???"

They were so in to there conversation that they din't noticed that they were the only one left inside the plaza.