Chapter 5: Who?

Nene's POV

I am here walking with Ayato and... Who was this guy again?

Ayato and him seems really close to one another. I haven't seen this guy before in my in my entire life.

He got this Amber colored eyes which reminds me of the moon, and he also got this choppy black hair.

I don't know why I am walking home with two guys, but honestly it felt kinda awkward so I just decided to keep quiet until I got home.

Ayato and the guy took me home, and I am here standing in front of my home while saying my goodbyes to Ayato.

"Good bye Ayato, see you tomorrow." I said.

Ayato nodded at me."You to Yashiro, keep safe." He said, he still had his arms around the Ambered colored eye boy. And his hands was around Ayato's shoulders.

They honestly looked like a gay couple.

I went inside my home and I was greeted by my Mother and Father's stare. As always they din't pay attention to me, but I din't mind it, it was always like this ever since I could remember.

I went upstairs to my room and change into my indoor clothes. Today was exhausting indeed, I hopped on my bed then turned to the side and grabbed my phone that I put earlier when I came.

I look at the time and it was 6:00 pm already.

I guess Ayato already got home.

I opened my data and lots of notification had rang my phone.

What the heck??? Where did this notification came from??!!!

I panicked, and I soon realized that the notification was from my messenger. I opened the app and saw an unfamiliar group chat.

MGA BANAG GALING SA LANGIT
😝😆😎

What the fuck?

"What kind off group chat is this???" I questioned myself with confusion.

JUSTICE_LEAGUE
NO NO NO NO! I can't come this weekend.

SUPER_DONUT
Can you tell me why you can't come??

JUSTICE_LEAGUE
Cuz I have to finished my Minecraft world that Yashiro gave me to do.

Yashiro Nene
Uhmm. My I ask why I am here? Ayato?

JUSTICE_LEAGUE
Oh good, your online! Anyway welcome to our GC Yashiro!!!

Yashiro Nene
I don't remember I ask you to let me join this group.

JUSTICE_LEAGUE had change your nickname to SMOLL_DAIKON

SMOLL_DAIKON
WHAT THE HECK???

Why SMOLL DAIKON??

JUSTICE_LEAGUE
Oh yeah I should've out "EXTRA_SMOLL_DAIKON" instead😝

SMOLL_DAIKON
You know what keep the dang nickname I'm leaving.