Chapter 1: Going back to school

Hi guys author-chan is here, and oh my goddddd I can't believe I finally had the courage to start a whole new story even though I haven't even finished my last story called "The Mafia Boss And His Queen"

If you haven't read that story yet please do read it if you want I'd really appreciate it.

But for this story is based of my experience in real life, half of this story is not though. I had fallen in love with a Martial art student and he will be taking the role of Amane Yugi while I will be taking the role of Yashiro Nene.

But now enough chit chat, I'm too excited for this Hahahha I hope y'all enjoy the story much as I love writing it ^^

Enjoy everyone!~~

------------------βαψκ το σψηοολ----------------

A girl who just woke up by the sound of her Mom calling her out for breakfast. She opened her eyes revealing two big and round magenta eyes.

"Nene-chan, wake up your going g to be late for your first day in school." Her mother said, shaking her daughter back and forth slowly just enough to wake her up.

The girl with magenta colored eyes stood up and sat at the corner of her bed. "Good morning, Mom." She said while rubbing her eyes.

"Morning Nene-chan, now get ready and eat your breakfast down stairs you don't want to be late in your first day now don't you?"

The girl shook her head saying 'no'.

"Good, I'll be waiting down stairs. Your Father already left early today he said it was urgent." Her Mother said. The girl responded with a small nod.

Just like that her Mother left her room the headed down stairs like she said. Nene got up and went in to get her hair comb then went to the mirror to fix her messy hair.

Nene Yashiro an 8th grade student in Kamome high. She had been doing modules for the past 3 years due to the pandemic and she also had been positive on Covid-19, but it ha been confirmed that it was just an error because while she was doing her swab test she sneezed.

Now today she will be back in school, excited to meet her new classmates and maybe even make new friends along the way. Or maybe.... Her soulmate?

After brushing her messy hair she then headed to the shower to clean herself up. After she took a warm shower she had put on her brand new school uniform, completing it with a skull broach that she had putted on the middle if her uniform.