Chapter 7: Teakwondo

Nene's POV (third person)

Hi, my name is Yashiro Nene. And I'm currently chatting my cousin who is a black belt in teakwondo!

She is super awesome. And how come my parents never mentioned her to me before, until my Father randomly blurted out that I have a cousin that is a black belt in Teakwondo!

And to mention that she is a BL lover like me :)

Her name is "Ashley Nene" yes we have the same surname. And my Father and her Father are practically siblings.

After awhile of chatting with her and got to know her even more, I finally bid goodbye to her and fucosed on my project on 'FILIPINO'.

Aauughh this is so frustrating.

While I was doing my project and bragging about my awesome cousin to my mother. She suddenly said something that I couldn't believe it myself.

"Hey, Nene-chan... How do you feel of me enrolling you in a Teakwondo school?" My mom said.

Me? That would be nice...but I know nothing about Teakwondo, though.

"I don't know." I replied.

I'm not really sure if I'm cut out for it, though. Considering that I never work out.

"If you want, I can enroll you. But its 2,700 pisos per month. I can enroll you IF we have the money."

At this point Nrne was now really curious of what it would feel if she were a Teakwondo student.

Although, Nene never really had the passion for sports, and Teakwondo would pretty much more tiring than other sports.

Nene got excited and opened her phone.

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Ashley Nene

Yashiro Nene
Big sister Ashy! My mom is interested about me joining a Teakwondo school! What should I do??? I'm not good at sports!

Ashley Nene
You should try it, it's fun to join a Martial Arts school.

Yashiro Nene
But, I don't want to break a fragile bone of mine💀