Chapter 12: Trying to Impress You

Right now Amane and Nene were playing saduko, while Nene was playing peacefully with her Saduko puzzle when Amane went beside her and leaned closer.

Amane help Nene solve her Saduko puzzle.

"Here, put number 7 here." Nene pointed out a blank space on the paper, and Amane obediently put a number 7 to where Nene pointed.

Amane had took Nene's pencil away from her hands and did all the writings, since there was only one pencil available left and the other pencils are used by other students, so they had no choice but to share the pencil and paper.

Amane continued to fill up the blank spaces on the puzzle, and Nene continued to point out some of the blank spaces and had Amane to fill it up with a number.

After a while they both finished their saduko puzzle, it wasn't really correct but it was fun doing it.

Nene putted the solved saduko puzzle to the side and took a new one, Amane went back to his sit and continued on playing the Rubik's cube.

A few minutes had past and Nene became bored, it was more fun when Amane played the saduko together...now that Amane had went back to his sit it was now kinda boring.

Nene looked around, then her eyes landed on Amane who was fucosely solving his Rubik's Cube. Then she saw someone staring at her behind Amane's back.

It was Lyca!

She looked at Nene with a narrowed eyes, not the bad one though, but the teasing ones. Even though she's wearing a facemask right now, its still really visible that she's smirking at them.

"Amane-kun, Lyca-san is behind you."

Immediately Amane turned around and saw his cousin. Lyca however continued on smirking at them.

Amane turned his back and fucosed back on his Rubik's Cube, Nene also went back to her Saduko puzzle as she tried so hard to ignore Lyca's gaze.

After a while of Nene doing her Saduko puzzle, she looked where Lyca were. But, she wasn't there anymore, only an empty table full of Rubik's Cube's.

I guess they already left.

Nene thought.

"Hey Yashiro, look I already finished three Rubik's in just 10 minutes!" Amane bragged and showed the three Rubik's Cube he solved.

"Wow Amane-kun! That's really impressive, how did you solved it?" Nene questioned, although she wasn't really a big fan of Math she was still somehow satisfied by Amane's work.

"Its easy Math, come, I'll teach you ho—"

"This is getting really boring now I want to go buy something, we can comeback here again later." Ayato cut Amane's off and stood up from his sit.

"Oh, uhm...Ok Then, shall we go now?" Nene said feeling abit awkward from Ayato's sudden action.

Without any words to response he left the room as Nene ,and Amane followed him. The three of them curtseyed them self down the stairs and to a stall.

Amane and Nene waited for Ayato to buy whatever he was craving for. After a while Ayato came back with three cups of manggo milk shake, one for Nene, one for Amane, and one for himself.

He gaved their smoothie to them, Nene and Ayato immediately said there thank you's.

"Wow, usually I would be the one who buys the food and drinks here." Amane said.

"Yah, its true." Nene laughed. "What's the sudden change Ayato?"

Ayato who looked pretty anxious looked down a bit.