chapter 4: bond since elementary

Today wasn't really all that bad for Nene at all. Today was an amazing day    Nene couldn't lie about that part.

Now Nene and Ayato are both sitting on a grass field behind their school. They did came back from the rooftop and went to the gym but they left soon after they got there. All the Arnis student where still at their break time so that's why Nene and Ayato left.

Nene was holding a white dandelion on her hand admiring it, and smelling it.

"Hey, Yashiro..." Ayato suddenly called out.

"Eh? What is it?" Nene questioned as he looked at Ayato confusingly.

"You haven't answered my confession yet."

Nene winded her eyes.

Oh god not this!!

"O-oh, I haven't?" Nene hesitate.

"Do you want to answer it now? I don't mind if you reject me or not but I'll accept anything."

Nene wasn't sure how to respond to that. Yes, she always wanted a boyfriend but Ayato was like a brother to her. Plus Nene doesn't have any romantic feelings for Ayato Either.

"I-im sorry Ayato, but I can't accept it." She said she moves her eyes to the right side and looked at Ayato again. His eyes was lifeless all the sparkle and highlights before were gone, it was drained completely.

"Ayato?...again I'm sorry, I see you like a brother to me..."

"Oh, its fine. I wasn't really expecting for you to accept it anyway, I know your not ready. But it's better if my feelings are said than not, but even so if you ever do fall in love I'll be here to support you, ok?"

Nene smiled at Ayato. "Thanks, and if you ever fall in love again I'll support you too!"

Ayato got up as he extend his arm for Nene to reach which she happily accepted it and Ayato helped Nene got up.

"Anyway, let's head back inside they all ate probably done with their break."

"Yeah, and I should probably head home for a bit I forgot my hamsters where in need." She said exhaustingly.

Ayato nodded. "Sure, I'll take you to the school entrance after we get your stuff back from the gym."

Nene agreed.

He took her back to their school gym to get her stuff back. Ayato grabbed Nene's bag pack and faced her. "Ilk carry your bag."

"A-are you sure Ayato??"

"I'm sure, now cone on let's go." He said as he walks pass Nene. Nene had no choice but to follow him since he already took off with her bag.

They both made it to the school entrance and Ayato gaved Nene back her bag and bud farewell to each other.

"Bye Yashiro!" He yelled as Nene walked along the side if the streets.

"Bye Ayato see you later this afternoon!" She yelled back waving her hands.

It was now 10:33 A.M Great, by the time Nene got home it would already be exactly 11:00 A.M if she walks faster.

Nene made it back home safely and as expected it was exactly 11:00. Nene opened the door of her house and closed it behind her. She went up to her room and put down her bag at the side of her bed.

She grabbed some sunflower seeds  for her hamsters and feed them.

After awhile Yashiro found her self sleeping on her bed still on her uniform. She din't change to her inddir clothes, she was to exhausted to do anything.