Chapter 5

The hype of the sports festival died down and all went back to normal - except Tenya Iida. He had gotten the news of his brother being injured by the masked man apparently, and that he also killed Stain the hero killer.

To the class it just confirmed how truly dangerous that masked person was. To Iida however he was a target. He would avenge his brother and nothing would stop him from doing that.

Today they were heading to their internships in various cities with different heroes. Iida had surprisingly chosen Manual. He wasn't the top ranked among those who offered him an internship spot but Iida still opted to go with him.

Truthfully Iida had been keeping tabs on the masked man, and discovered he had been in Hosu for quite some time. Aizawa also suspected this but kept it to himself. Iida was smart enough not to do anything stupid - at least he hoped.

****************************

The students were at the train station waiting for their mentors to pick them up. Iida was impatient and some picked up on this.

"Don't go doing anything rash four eyes" Bakugo warned as he left with his mentor.

Bakugo knew why Iida was going to Hosu - or he had a good idea. Iida would die if he actually tried to fight that masked man, like he killed the hero killer, it didn't seem likely that a first year with zero experience would be able to beat him.

As he arrived at the hero agency of Best Jeanist, the number 3 hero, he was wasted no time in voicing out his concern for his classmate.

"If it's not too much to ask sir, I would like us to go to Hosu for a patrol"

Best Jeanist raised his eyebrow in surprise.

"And why Hosu exactly?"

"It's my classmate, I think he's going after the man who injured his brother. I don't think Manual would be able to keep an eye on him all the time. I know what I'm asking is probably too much, but I can't let another classmate ... another friend, die when I could've done something to help"

Best Jeanist sighed and got up. "You have alot of guilt in you. Is this your way of trying to atone for your sins?"

Bakugo nodded. "Very well. Dropping that aside, let's begin your training shall we?"

A few days had passed and it wasn't eventful at all. No development on Iida so far. That was until they got a call that Hosu was under a Nomu attack.

"Bakugo follow me"

"Yes sir" the pomeranian said getting into the car. Due to the speed at which they were driving it didn't take long to see the battle between the heroes and the Nomu that were running about causing havoc.

"Take this communicator! Find Iida and notify me as soon as you do"

Bakugo took it and jumped off to find his classmate.

**************************

"Woah woah woah!! I swear I didn't hurt him!!" Izuku said dodging Iida's attacks.

"YOU'RE LYING!!! YOU'LL PAY YOU MONSTER!!!"

Izuku didn't have any trouble evading him but it was getting annoying.

"It was Stain, not me! I was only after Stain man!"

Iida didn't stop attacking not even when his left engine got clogged. Izuku then kicked him backwards and had to phase as an explosion went through him.

"Bakugo?" Iida asked in shock.

"I told you four eyes! Don't go doing anything stupid!!"

Izuku waved at Bakugo "Hey Kaachan, how's it going?"