Chapter 7

The news of Bakugo's capture spread like wildfire and UA got some heat for it. Though with All Might on the case the press wasn't as harsh as they would've been otherwise. The heroes were planning a raid as they already figured out the league's location.

During the attack Momo managed to place a tracker on one of the Nomu that were there. It was then tracked down to a small area outside Kamino ward. The students prayed for the success of the mission wanting back their classmate.

Heroes all around that area were tasked with close surveillance and a city wide search for the masked man began. They initially tried to search for records, anything that could give them a clue on who he was - but they found nothing.

*****************************

Bakugo looked around the room again for what he thought was the millionth time.

"So let me get this straight, you want me to join the league of villains?"

The voice on the monitor spoke "Yes young Bakugo. You're abilities are most remarkable, and I'm sure most of us here agree that you'll be a valuable asset to us"

Bakugo laughed and spat on the floor.

"Like hell I'll join you! I'd rather die!!"

All for One sighed in disappointment.

"A shame, we'll try this again"

The monitor feed cut off and the screen went black.

"So that potato head is the leader?" he asked indignantly.

"Looks can be quite deceiving, he may not look it now but he matches All Might in power" Kurogiri spoke.

Bakugo recoiled a bit hearing that. Could this guy really be as powerful as All Might? He then turned to the person who most intrigued him. The masked man.

"Who are you? And why are you working with them? You don't seem older than me, so why are you a villain?"

Izuku sighed and walked over to him. Bakugo's eyes widened as  staring at him was a single blazing red eye.

"Circumstances" he said before warping away.

Bakugo kept silent, knowing that eventually the heroes would come and they'd kick all their villain asses straight to hell.

*****************************

A few days had passed and it was soon time for the heroes to rescue Bakugo. They knew about the two villain bases as split their forces to both rather than storming one and not finding him there.

The first team consisted of Endeavor, All Might, Kamui woods, Gran Torino and Aizawa. The second was Best Jeanist, Mt Lady, Gang Orca and a whole squadron of police officers.

Izuku had figured out that the heroes would come to rescue Bakugo, but when was the question. All for One told him of the tracker that had been placed on a Nomu, and Izuku decided to play it in his favor.

Even now he still looked up to All Might and couldn't bring himself yo fighting him. All Might was truly the Symbol of Peace, a true hero. That was where All for One came in, he would make All for One have one final battle with his nemesis, and knowing that All Might was nowhere near his prime strength would ultimately end the Symbol of Peace. It was genius. That way he'd have no part in it and his true role in the league of villains would be revealed to the world.

****************************

Night fell quickly that day and soon the heroes jumped into action. The league of villains were in the middle of a discussion while the heroes were heading for them. Izuku suddenly spoke up.