Chapter 9

War had been declared on hero society - and on all who sided with the government. The heroes had taken full precaution in evacuating all civilians from the city, schools had been shut down, and hospitals reinforced. The hero students also trained in order to help out in taking down small time thugs.

The students of UA were tense, some scared. It was the first time war had broken out between the heroes and the villains. All they heard was that the villains were attacking and everyone had to be prepared to fight for their lives.

***************************

Izuku on the other hand wasn't fazed at all. He had carefully planned everything that would lead to his eventual victory, but what came after that?

Live a peaceful life somewhere else? Who knows? He would have his answer at the very end. He was currently entering Dr. Ujiko's lab - All for One's former aide.

"Ohh!! Midoriya! What brings you here?!" the doctor asked in a panic.

Izuku calmly sat down on a chair opposite the doctor before speaking.

"I hope the Nomu I asked for are functional"

"Y-y-yes they are! They still need a few hours but at the moment they can function optimally"

Izuku nodded in satisfaction. "That's good to hear. Soon these heroes will see the truth"

Dr. Ujiko then gained some courage asking a question.

"What is your goal? If you simply wanted to rule the world you could've remained allies with All for One"

Izuku's eye narrowed.

"Contrary to what society thinks, I'm not entirely evil. I am not a villain, neither am I a hero. I preach absolute justice"

The doctor nodded and kept silent knowing that Izuku could kill him if he asked too much - especially as he had served his purpose. Izuku suddenly got up and began walking towards Ujiko.

"My use for you is done. While you have helped in the cleansing of this world, your past evils cannot be ignored"

Dr. Ujiko began to tremble and beg profusely, but the his pleas fell on deaf ears, and much like all who had fallen to him, the last thing his victim saw was the blazing red eye of their killer.

*****************************

Yet again another meeting was called, and even more heroes and police officers were present should the masked man return. All Might and Nighteye had an important announcement - and one they thought would be their secret weapon.

"I am here to address the current situation. As you all know I am retired, and my power is gone, but there is still hope"

The room began to fill with murmurs until they eventually died down allowing All Might to continue.

"I will reveal the truth about my quirk today to each and every person in this room. The true name of my quirk is One for All. It was passed down to me by my master to defeat All for One someday, and I did so, but I ended up using everything in the process. Still you could all remember that I gradually reduced my hero work, and that was because One for All was fading quickly. I only beared the embers of the quirk, a remnant of the true power"

The others began to piece things together until one asked.

"So you mean One for All still exists?"

Nighteye continued. "Yes, All Might passed One for All to my student, Mirio Togata. And he will be the one to finally put an end to this masked man, he will save us all with One for All"