XIII

Hwon POV:

We were all currently having a meeting because Jaehyun was very quiet and that Made us worry. He definitely is planing something. Dann was walking up and down in the office. „We need to get ready the last fight is shortly before." We all looked at him and for the first time since Jiwoos death we saw the blood lust in his eyes again which scared us but also made us see that he was right.
„We should stay calm thought because if we make one wrong move or act to fast we risk losing everything and you know that." Dann sighted and nodded „Yeah Jahan is right we can't risk anything ...."  I looked at Ivan who seemed to be very nervous.. „Your right and i know that but i don't want the history to repeat itself..." We all understood him //Of course he doesn't want any of us to have the same pain that he was in...//

„But we are able to win if we work together.. But i also need to agree with Jahan. We have to keep a cool mind otherwise we can lose everything..." Y/N now spoke up. Dann looked at her „You really still want to fight?" She nodded after Dann asked her that question //I wonder how she still has such a positive mindset when she has been through so much not just in the last few weeks but also in her life in general.// „I still dont understand how you are that positive even thought ...-„ „Life is hard but that's what makes it worth living every day and not looking back in the past, its hard yes but its worth staying positive even thought sometimes it looks like there is no way out."

Jahan POV.
We looked at her surprised //She's still so young but really wise//.
„Someone understand this woman" Louis rubbed his temples making us laugh //She's right its really better..//