XVI

Ivan POV.

After we finished getting all of Jaehyuns People to flee. I panted and slid down the wall.
//All of us are injured but luckily not to bad..// „Hey" I looked up and saw Hwon. „You good?" I nodded and he sat down next to me. „Dann said that Louis went to fight with Jaehyun and Y/N followed them. But he also said that we shouldn't search for them for at least the next 20 minutes." „Why that?" Hwon shrugged „He didn't say why. I wish i could tell you"
I nodded again and leaned my head against his shoulder „I hope their ok...." „Me too..."

Dann POV:

I walked around the Palace grounds making sure everyone gets their wound's treated // I hope their ok....// I looked towards the forest and as i wanted to look away I saw them.

„THEIR BACK!" Everyone immediately went to help them.
„What happened?" Some asked but the questions died down when they saw that Y/N was unconscious and as soon as Jahan took her from Louis his body gave up and he also became unconscious, scaring everyone.

We shooed everyone away to take care of the other civilians while we brought Louis and Y/N to be taken care of by the Palace doctor.

After they got their wounds treated the doctor said that he doesn't know when they'll wake up and also that there could be that they'll never wake up again even thought that is a very little chance... but that it could be possible.
It made us all worry and the following days no one could really concentrate..
Ivan and Hwon have been together ever since they got the new, Hwon trying to keep Ivan out of falling into depression and I need to say if one of us would stay alone now we all would break down...

To be continued......

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I'm sorry that it took so long but i really have a lot to do at the moment.

Anyway i hope you like it.

Love you. <3

Bye ^3^