𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋. Celia cracked open an eye, and the first thing she registered was the warmth of Spencer's body pressing up against her. She turned slightly so she could face him, observing his sleeping form for a moment. He had looked exhausted when Celia showed up, so he looked incredibly peaceful whilst he slept. She tentatively reached a hand out and brushed a piece of hair away from his face, smiling to herself.

Spencer started to shift slightly a moment later, and a loud yawn slipped past his lips as he opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was Celia smiling at him, and for a moment, he had thought that she looked like an angel. He stirred for a moment, and tightened his grip around her waist and pulled her even closer to him. "What time is it?" He croaked out, reaching over onto the nightstand and his eyes widened when he took note of the time. "What?" Celia questioned, glancing over her shoulder. "I'm supposed to be at work in a half an hour," he told her. "But I'm surprised I even slept that long."

Celia grabbed her watch that she had on the nightstand, and glanced at the time, her eyes widening. Margot was supposed to call her this morning for breakfast, but Celia had a feeling that she was still fast asleep in her bed after the night she had. "I should head back to the hotel. Margot and I were scheduled to go visit the shop today."

"We could grab lunch," Spencer suggested, rummaging through his closet until he re-emerged with his clothes. Celia smiled as she took note of the sweater vest he'd put on the edge of his bed, the very same one she'd given him that first time she saw him in New York. He actually wore it. Celia couldn't quite pinpoint why that made her so happy. "How long are you staying for?"

"Margot's leaving tomorrow," Celia replied, toying with a loose thread on his comforter. Most of her work at home was already taken care of, and most of her duties this month consisted of mostly administrative stuff. "I can stay out of office for around four days before the work starts to pick up again. If you want me to stay-"

"I do," he told her instantly, and Celia found her lips quirking up at the corners. "If I don't get called on a case, I'll be here all week."

"How romantic," Celia mused, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I should get dressed. We can head out at the same time." She pressed a kiss to his cheek then went over to the bag she'd packed before coming here, and grabbed a change of clothes. She went into Spencer's bathroom and used the basket of things he'd bought for her, and opted to sleek her hair back due to how messy it was this morning. She slipped on her heels and grabbed her bag before she met Spencer in the kitchen, where he was pouring two cups of coffee into travel mugs, and handed one to Celia, made just the way she liked it.

"Do you want a ride to the hotel?" Celia shook her head and glanced at her watch again. "No, it's okay. You'll be late." He was supposed to be at work in ten minutes, and her hotel was in the complete opposite direction of Quantico. She didn't want Spencer getting into any sort of trouble over her. "Take my car then. I usually take the metro to work," he offered, grabbing his car keys and handing them to her. Celia opened her mouth to protest, but Spencer was already shoving the keys in his hand, and running out the door with a fleeting kiss on her mouth. She opened the door and called out to him, "Are you sure?" He gave her a thumbs up as he turned the corner, and Celia took hold of his car keys in her hand. To Celia, it felt like a sign that Spencer had trusted her.

She grabbed everything she needed and headed out, annoyed that Spencer had failed to mention which of the several keys was used to lock his apartment door. She grumbled as she tried to fit each key into the lock, gasping when she finally found the right one on the fifth try. She pocketed the keys and tried to locate Spencer's car in the parking garage, unlocking it with the keys once it was in sight.