Chapter 7:Family Meeting

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲.
————————————————————

Rias:"Welcome to the familiar forest."

Y/n:"Wow this place looks scary."

Akeno:"If you're scared Y/n I could hold you~"

Y/n:"I think I'm okay, Asia are you okay?"

She just nodded but I could tell she was a little scared. She was hiding behind me slightly. Suddenly a man who looked like ash ketchum if he did copious amounts of crack jumped out on the branches.

Rias:"This is Zatouji, the familiar master."

Zatouji:"What the fuck kind of familiar you want?"

Rias:"What happened to the rhyming?"

Zatouji:"Got tired of being made fun of for it so I'm done."

Rias:"well can you help these three find a familiar?"

Zatouji:"Yeah what kind you want?"

He was now looking at me.

Y/n:"Something Versatile."

He nodded and looked at Asia

Zatouji:"You?"

Asia:"Something cute."

He nodded then finally looked at Issei

Issei:"A hot chick."

At that the familiar master sighed and shook his head. He jumped off the branch and began leading us, as we walked I watched as he pulled out a cigarette and started smoking it.

Y/n:'Wow, what happened to Ash after they stopped using him and Pikachu.'

Luci:'what the fuck are you talking about?'

Y/n:'Nothing.'

We kept following him until we came up on  a huge pond, we watched as what seemed to be a beautiful woman rise up out of the water. When it turned around it was a buff masculine looking woman. Issei got mad at this.

Issei:"What kind of joke is this asshole!"

Zatouji:"This isn't a joke, many people would find her a catch."

I was laughing at Isseis torment we kept walking we were about to leave because we couldn't find anything, but I felt something tugging at my pants leg.

Y/n:"Huh?"

I looked down and saw an eevee from the game pokemon, it had my pants leg in its mouth pulling it. I reached down and picked it up.

Y/n:"Well hello."

I saw everyone look over at me

Zatouji:"Oh you found an eevee, they're pretty rare,and just like you asked they're versatile."

Y/n:"I thought these were from Pokemon?"

Zatouji:"Where do you think the idea of them came from, almost all the pokemon are based on familiars here in the forest."

Y/n:"So is ash ketchum based on you?"

Zatouji:"You've finally put the pieces together."

Y/n:"Well little one, you want to be my familiar."

The eevee nodded, I looked at rias. She instructed me how to do it and I followed her instructions and a bright red magic circle appeared over the eevee, the crest was two swords crossing each other, the blades looked very familiar to me. A screen then popped up