Chapter 10- Bitchy Exorcists

I was sitting at Rias' desk in the ORC room, Rias and Akeno sat on the left couch while two complete strangers sat on the other, Issei, Kira, Koneko and Asia stood in front of the door. Kira looked very angry as she stared at the two girls. They both wore long white robes, the one closest to the door had blue hair with a green streak  with brown eyes. Next to her leaning against the couch was something wrapped in cloth. I could feel holy energy coming off of it, above her head it said [Xenovia Quarta] Lv.65 , the other one had long chestnut colored hair, she had violet colored eyes, above her head it said [Irina Shido] Lv. 64

Irina:"The other day, three of the holy swords of Excalibur were stolen from under the church's care."

Issei:"Eh… the holy swords of legend excalibur just how many are there?"

Irina:"Issei the legendary Excalibur was broken in a battle a long time ago."

Issei:"Broken? Even though it's such a legendary sword."

Xenovia:"In its current form."

She grabbed the cloth wrapped item and began unwrapping it when she was done she held up a sword.

Xenovia:"From the pieces of the broken Excalibur, 7 new blades were created via alchemy… This is one of them, Excalibur destruction, this is under Catholic supervision."

Irina:"and mine is…"

She pulled a band off her arm and it began weaving itself

Irina:"Excalibur Mimic, It's really convenient it can freely transform its shape"

Rias:"... So what's your business?"

Xenovia:"Of the seven Excaliburs, two each are held by the Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox churches, and the remaining one was lost during the three sided war. This discussion is about how one was stolen from each sect and brought here."

Rias:"Not like the church to be so careless, who would do such a thing?"

Xenovia:"The one who stole is one of the grigori of the fallen angels, the "Ones who guard against the children of God." Kokabiel."

Rias:"A grigori of the fallen angels?! What's more it's kokabiel one whose name appears among those inscribed in the bible"

I sat up when I heard grigori

Y/n:"Wait, was there anyway a fallen angel named Samyaza was involved?"

Xenovia:"No we've not heard anything of this Samyaza, why?"

Y/n:"No reason, continue please."

Xenovia:"Anyway he wiped out the exorcists covertly dispatched a few days ago. Which brings us to our request, no, our demand. . . The devils must keep out of the fighting between the grigori and us over the Excalibur in other words we came to tell you to keep your noses out of this incident."

Rias became a little annoyed

Rias:"You're full of yourself, aren't you? What if we teamed up with the fallen angels?"

Xenovia:"Headquarters is concerned with that possibility as well."

Rias:"On the name of gremory I will not ally with the fallen angels."

Xenovia:"We're not asking for your help. In fact teaming up with the side of God even temporarily would have no small impact on the three way standoff."

Rias:"How do you think the orthodox church will act?"

Xenovia:"Until This matter is resolved they will guard the remaining blade to the death."

Rias:"So you're telling me you're just gonna take them back from kokabiel? How stupid… Do you intend to die?

Irina:"That's right."