(Vol. 2) Chapter 18: Scout Mission, Part 2

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Author? I did not expect you to be this passionate about The Forgotten Knight)

(A/N): What can i say? I like how the flow goes! Except there are some moments where i went way too off the canon

(I couldn't agree more, shall we proceed?)

(A/N): The stage is yours!

(Thank you, Dear Author...

On the previous part of "Mountain Glenn", Ruby and Y/N has reported their actions on the CCTV Tower...

The meeting a bit longer than they expected, but they were soon dismissed as Y/N announced his relationship with Ruby...

Yang and Blake were happy to hear the duo are now a couple, Weiss didn't like the news but she was still supportive to them...

The Malachite Twins also congratulated to the couple as they teased their team leader...

After they all heard Ozpin's inspiration speech, they all managed to pick their own mission and went to get picked up by their teachers...

However, this professor is more of a Doctor, but he still does his job to protect his students...)

-Aircraft Dock-
-Day Time-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(As the screen turns on, the camera shows Team RWBY's shocked expressions and Team (Y)MM's confused expressions when they discover who their guider was...)

Oobleck: "Now, who's ready for the greatest adventure?!"

Y/N: "Doctor Oobleck?"

Oobleck: "Why of course! How can i help you?"

Y/N: "Just asking...Are you our guider for this mission?"

Oobleck: "Yes, Mister Y/N! I've been informed by Professor Ozpin about this whole situations, don't worry about anything related to that because now that i'm here..."

(He then proceeded to speed talk fastly enough to make his students unable to understand him...

Y/N, on the other hand, he understood everything words out of his mouth since he can related with Ruby's speed talk when she's on sugar)

Oobleck: "And this that said, any more questions?"

Y/N: "No Doctor, we're good now"