(Vol. 7) Chapter 64: Inside Job

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Atlas-
-Day Time-

(After a week from the election day, Mantle is slowly restoring back to its original shape, thanks for Robyn's kept words and Ironwood's actual refilling supplies...

F/N and Torchwick can be seen working together by arresting two burglars that have tried to vandalize Robyn's poster with their sprays within the city...

Melanie and Miltia are pursuing a pair of Beowolves going after a group of civilians, but they quickly intercept the grimm and kill them both before they could reach to the people...

Above the sky, Neo is seen floating in the air with her upgraded umbrella as her jetpack to have bird's eye for the twins in case any Grimm in surrounding...

Back down to the ground, a newscaster is interviewing General Ironwood and Robyn Hill, and to much everybody's surprise, the two are actually standing next to each other with professionalism and coalition.)

Newscaster: General Ironwood, New Councilwoman Robyn Hill, thanks to your sworn promises, Mantle has actually becoming more and more secured by the day after another. Could you tell us more about what next for Atlas' future?

Robyn: With absolutely pleasure. *to James* General?

Ironwood: Firstly, i want to say my apologies for my actions toward Mantle and almost costing it to become an apocalypse zone...

(Ironwood adjusts his tie before continuing his talk.)

Ironwood: For months, i've thought what i was doing was the right choice for Atlas' sake... But sadly, i didn't consider the collateral damage on Mantle from my choices.

(Robyn smiles and gently pats Ironwood's shoulder out of comfort, which he smiles back at the newlywed councilwoman.)

Newscaster: If i may ask, what was the sudden turn from keeping your entire fleet in Atlas instead of expanding it all around it?

Ironwood: *smiles gratefully* A certain fallen headmaster and knight from Vale taught me to be more considerate about their opinions instead of mine.

(The cameraman zooms in-between the newscaster, Ironwood and Robyn as the screen shows Y/N with his Ace Ops gear dissipating a group of Beowolves with his rocket launcher mounted on his shoulder...

Once the explosion went off, they turn to see Y/N being responsible due to Grimm's dissipating, soon they cheered for his heroism with Penny hugging him tightly before she comes back doing her protector's duty in Mantle...

Y/N shook his head in amusement before he went back to work and secure the streets from any possible grimm.)

-Scene Change-
-Atlas Academy-

(Inside Ironwood's office at Atlas Academy, several people are present in the room...

Ruby, Oscar, Y/N, Neo, Qrow and Torchwick are standing infront of the desk...