(Vol. 5) Chapter 46: Upside Down

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(You sure happen to be on your streak right now...

I would never expecting another chapter coming out within this week.)

A/N: All thanks to the transcripts, now i can make things more clear and even better transitions between Blake and Ruby's journey.

(It appears so...Well then, is there any words before we jump into the story, Dear Author?)

A/N: If this story reaches 100k views, i'll make a book where DxD, RWBY, Gate and R6S will react to their own versions of Y/N's.

(Are you challenging the readers to do the impossible?)

A/N: Yes.

(...Understandable, Dear Author. Have a nice day then.)

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Mistral-
-Morning-

(it is early morning in Mistral. Ruby Rose is seen lying on the ground on the patio outside of the training room. She watches a group of four birds flying together, before one of them flies away from the group. As she watches it fly, Ruby sees Yang peek over her head.)

Yang: You're up early.

Ruby: *smiles* Hey sis.

Yang: Boop.

(Yang lets her hair down and uses it to tickle her little sister's nose. Ruby giggles affectionately at her older sister's action. Ruby then sits up as Yang sits down next to her.)

Ruby: *sighs* What are you doing up?

Yang: Can't fall back to sleep.

Ruby: Ah, me neither.

Weiss: Well, fortunately, coffee exists.

Y/N: Yours is full of cream and sugar, Rubes.

(Weiss carries a tray with three cups of coffee with Y/N besides her and they both walks over to join their friends. She lowers the tray down so Yang can grab a cup.)

Ruby: Yay! Thanks Weiss! Thanks N/N!

Yang: *smiles* Guess the Ice Queen does have a soft side for us.

Weiss: *rolls her eyes, smiling nonetheless* Oh shush, you dolt.

(Weiss sits down next her teammates and grabs her cup of coffee after placing the tray down next to her.)

Yang: Can't believe we're actually in Mistral.

Ruby: That's what you can't believe?

Yang: Well, yeah! And all the other magic and stuff. But... Okay, you know what I mean!

Weiss: I honestly wasn't sure if I'd ever see you two again.

Yang: Well, here's to defying expectations.

(Yang and Weiss clink cups together, while Ruby gulps her cup down in one go, opening one eye to glance at the others' cups...