(Vol. 7) Chapter 67: Dead Legacy

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Amity Colosseum-
-Night-

(From the middle of the arena, F/N, M/N and Emerald stare up at Cinder, who is standing on a platform in one of the four gravity biomes. A lava geyser shoots up from the fire biome to the left behind the trio, and another shoots up from the one to the right of the gravity biome Cinder is in...

Cinder forms her sword into a bow and pulls an arrow back pointing at Emerald, who keeps her sickle-revolvers up at her. Emerald pulls her revolvers' hammers.)

Emerald: ...Let's do it.

(F/N and M/N immediately take the advantage and attack Cinder, which she responds back by shooting multiple arrows at the married couple...

M/N parries some of the arrows with her rapier to give F/N an opening to draw his katana and slash blades against Cinder's sword...

Emerald circles around while keeps shooting at her former boss with everything she has, proving enough to make Cinder realize how she is outnumbered...

But that didn't flinch her one bit, she then proceeded to use the Fall Maiden's power and summons another sword to go head-to-head against F/N and M/N at the same time...

Gunshots, clashing blades and reloading from Emerald can be echoed inside the arena as the three of them kept on pushing Cinder to her limits...

Little thing they know...

Cinder was holding back before she plays dirty against the three of them...)

-Scene Change-
-Atlas-

(Inside Ironwood's office at Atlas Academy, Ironwood and Torchwick are seen talking to each other as they noticed the hologram screen from Ironwood's desk shows "UNLOCK DENIED".)

Ironwood: This isn't good...They actually went after her?

Torchwick: Our knight will have some conflicted feelings if they die without him knowing.

Ironwood: But the real question it's this... How did Cinder get up at Amity Colosseum?

(Torchwick remembers seeing a Manta ship flying towards Amity Colosseum, he then takes his cigar off and puffs smoke out of anger.)

Torchwick: That witch killed one of your soldiers and took a ship to get there...

Ironwood: ...Damn it.

(Ironwood quickly taps on the screen and calls Winter.)

Ironwood: Winter.

Winter: "General Ironwood, sir."

Ironwood: Where's your location?

Winter: "Transporting Atlesian Students inside the academy with Faculty staffs and Upperclassmen providing guidance." *concerned* "Is there something wrong, sir?"