The First Night of Summer Ends...🔪🍇🍋(Finale)

(SD: I know, I know. It took a while, but we are here. The final stretch. Thanks again for your continuing support of this amateur project, and my page. Also, this final chapter will have nudity, VERY implied (g)rape, and a certain someone getting lit up like the night sky of the 4th of July. Reader discretion is advised. Enough of my big, dumb mouth. You're here for a love-crazed Meicrackmon wanting to fuck you, and that's what your getting.)

(Play video above for a more atmospheric effect.)

Y/N POV:

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!

HOW DID SHE KNEW WHERE I LIVED AFTER ALL THIS TIME?!

HOW IS SHE HERE?!

WHY IS SHE HERE?!

HOW DID SHE ESCAPE?!

WHY WASN'T SHE EXECUTED?!?!

I don't know how this happened, but I do know one thing...

I gotta keep running.

NO. MATTER. WHAT.

I looked back...

only to see her slowly swaying her hips towards me, with her head down

...only to see her slowly swaying her hips towards me, with her head down...CALMLY. CALMLY!!! 

Now, I seen enough horror movies to know that when the killer WALKS after you, they KNOW they'll get you, AND THEY WILL. Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers taught me that. I was getting further and further away, but I was getting more and more tired, and I'm sure that Meika knew, too.

I yelled out to the neighbors, "HELP!!! HELP!!! CALL THE COPS!!! MEIKA RAGUEL IS AFTER ME!!! SHE KILLED LEE!!! HELLLLPPP!!!", in hopes of someone actually calling the cops. I eventually made it back to my house, only to discover the mutilated corpses of Mom and Rena, on the front porch. 

I couldn't believe it...

I didn't want too...

I then made a beeline for Brody's house, with tears in my eyes.

Why?! Why did I decided to get adopted?! I got nine of the most important people of my life killed! I should've just accepted her confession! Why didn't I accept it?! This is all my fault! I should just turn around and let her take me...

No...

I slapped myself in the face. I have to keep myself together and keep going! I eventually made it to Brody's house. I then rang the doorbell, banged on the door, and sobbed, "BRODY!!! HELP!!! MEIKA'S AFTER ME!!! OPEN UP!!!", but no one answered. "MR. AND MRS. CANOWEISS!!! PLEASE, ANYONE, HELLPPP!!!"

I then came to the realization that they're dead too, as I noticed a rotten smell from the front door. I then booked it to another neighbors door. "PLEASE, OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I shrieked. "SHE'S COMING, HELP!!! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!!!"