Non-Canon Part 1.5: A Savior of L❤ve and Bl💀💀dshed🔪🍋

(SD: This is a continuation of the first of the MANY, MANY, MAAAAAAAAANNNNYYYY non-canon stories I will make from my mind and yours. If you want to request a non-canon event/timeline, please do so in the comments. But before you do, here's somethings I WILL NOT write in these stories: 

Scat, Large Amounts of Blood (before during or after coitus), piss, foot fetish, Vomit, Gaping Genitals of Any Kind, Hyper Body Parts/Body Part Expansion [Breasts, Balls, Thighs, Penises, Butts, Hips, etc], Excessive Body Fluids of Any Kind, Diaper Fetish/ Baby Play, Pet Play, BDSM using any kind of activities or tools for sadism or masochism (Like, ball gags, latex clothing [not a fan of it], whips, vibrators, yada yada. Will write bondage, but ONLY if it involves restraining the reader during coitus either using some rope, tape, or any kind of elastic body part [For example, a Sylveon's Ribbons, or a Jellymon's Tentecles], and nothing else), Tentacles (unless it use for restraIning and no sexual pleasure), Gore during Coitus, Murder/Snuff during Coitus, Genital Torture of Any Kind (save for multiple rounds of nonstop coitus), Torture during Coitus, Armpit/Armpit Hair Fetish, Pubic Hair Fetish, Kneejob/Knee Fetish, Cum Fart, Fart Fetish, Grotesque Genitals, Cum Vomit, Gross Anal Fetishes, Urethral Fetishes (Such as: Sounding and Urethra Fucking), Crossovers (unless it consists of the same franchise/series/game/anime/cartoon/etc that I'm fanficting), Ear Fetishes (unless it contains nibbling and licking. NO EARWAX OR PENETRATION.), Eye Fetishes [I feel like I shouldn't list that, but there are some seriously depraved freaks out there], Nose Fetishes, Musk Fetishes, and Pregnant Fetish of Any Kind.

With that being said, let's continue.)

Y/N POV:

It's been 14 years ever since Meika got caught murdering another one of my bullies. She was sent to a mental institution, to which I visited every now and then, much to my parents worry. Then when she was 18, she was shipped to a penitentiary...

...or, at least she was, before she escaped during the transfer, without killing anyone. Even to this day, the authorities are still trying to look for her. A few months ago, I moved to Roosevelt, Michigan, since Ohio was getting way too hectic with the riots, protest, and the public's constant fear of Meika. Me personally, she didn't do anything wrong. Sure, she killed students and teachers, but only because they were treating me unfairly. Over there, I met a few nice people. A Kyubimon, two Kausgammamons, and two dudes with a fondness for yellow.

When I was leaving Wal-Mart today, some moron was trying rob me with a taser. Not a Taser/Stun Gun, but an actual taser. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, TOO. From his build, looks, smell, and clothing, I can tell that this man was a drug addict. He was pretty short too. Like, I'm a tall guy by default, but this dude was "under my ribcage" short. Michigan has set up a strict no drug policy during the last few years, and snuff out almost every hidden drug operation, and continues to do so.

"E-E-Empty y-your wa-wallet, p-punk!" He said while shaking, as he crackles the taser. "Look," I started. "I already spent most of my pocket money on groceries and snacks, and don't got enough to spare. (I do, but I just don't wanna give any to a crack addict.) So, would you please fuck off? I'm trying to go home."

He wasn't taking "no" for an answer and kept harassing me, making everyone look at us and record. Just then, security arrive, but before anything...