Bellas Dark Power

Prologue
Arizona

Bella Pov: I just got done killing off all the men in Arizona. I have let the women and the intersex women live. They all wanted the men to disappear  anyway. I am on my way to see MIKE. BUT first I am slowly and quickly taking out all his men and any of his helpers who refuse to listen to me after Mike is dead. I will be the only Lone Shark Mafia Boss there is. I will have to find some help, Damn I hate that or should I work alone hmmm...... descions  Fuck it I will work for myself, I will have all the money in the world and I will be the only killer and ruler. I will have a world ruled by me and it will only have women and intersex women.

Mike's pov: where the hell are all my men and where Is Bella I need her to take care of something for me.

Bella walks in by herself. Mike says " where the fuck have you been and where is everyone". Bella says ever so calmly "they are all dead and you will be to you bastatd!" Mike says "BULLSHIT" pulls out his gun and has it aimed at Bella  and has his finger on the trigger when BANG!! Bella shots him in the head and is killed instantly. Bella laughs and says "what a idiot".

The next day:
Bella gets everything of Mike's  put in her name. Stupid fool put everything  in Bellas name in case something should happen to him, he never would have guessed it would be so soon. I own everything now it is all mine evil laugh

Time skip
A week later
She realizes she did miss a place  where they were still some people she had to take care of FORKS,WASHINGTON. SHE DECIDES to take a trip there. For some odd reason the cullen men, aro, cause and Marcus and all the wolf boys, Charlie, Renee and Phil along with the rest of the men are all here Wonder why.  She slowly and painfully kills all of them. She saves four particular women because they are her best friends and they only know her two secrets one she is intersex and two they know she works for the mafia.

Time skip a week later in Forks:
While staying in Forks for a week she decides that she wants to move to Italy  and she wants Esme, Rosalie, Alice and Leah to come with her. So she decides to go visit the Cullens well what is left of the cullens.

Bella drives over to the cullens and knocks on the door. Esme answers and says come in we have been waiting for you. Alice, Rosalie and Leah are waiting in the living room. Esme is the first to speak she says "Bella we know what you done with all the cullen men thanks to alice who saw this ahead of time." Bella is shocked and says " so what are you going to do about it?" ROSALIE THEN SAYS "NOTHING AND THANK YOU" Bella confused says " what the fuck do you mean thank you!" Rosalie continues and says " they never were our real mates we thought they were but we were wrong". Alice then says "we have found our real mates." Bella says really who  Alice speaks up "Rosalie and esme, esme and Rosalie and me and Leah  and Leah  and me" Bella in pure shock says " wow congrats for you". While in her head she wonders if she will ever find her mate or her mates. Leah then jumps in and says " we are all toghter in as we are all toghter sexyally involved with each other." Bella says " I knew there was a reason I liked you four." Bella then " says I have a idea" they all say "what is it" Bella  says " let's move to Italy and start a brand new life there, I am the richest person in the world!" They all jump in and say "let's do it".  Side note Bella was injected with vampire serum on one of her missions and had her blood mixed with vampire blood. With just enough tobmake her almost completely into a full blood vampire. But she has to be bitten by another male vampire anywhere and then she will be fully turned into a vampire which happens later on in the story.

End of prologue
Now the adventure begins in Italy