Bella and Jane and Jessica

Bella says I am bored Jane and Jessica  let's go have some fun. Jessica  says sure Jane says ok. Bella notices that Jane seems to be so tense so Bella thinks in her head I'm going to take us to a rave party and we are going to get some blunts and have a good fucking time and hopefully Jane will relax. I love her and I love Jessica  but I think I need to get them both to relax. They are my world. So we get there have a good time dancing and drink8ng. We go to a room that is hidden from everyone. And right in the middle of the room  there is a table and a couch. I tell Jessica and Jane to relax and take a seat. As I look on the table I see all the stuff needed to make some blunts. I already experience with all this because Mike taught me how  to do this stuff because some of his clients  were into this and would also buy from us.  So I make a few and tell Jane and Jessica  to try it. They do. And they really enjoy it so we have a more. And I am sitting in the middle  of the couch right in between them and I am just relaxing. Then Jessica slowly undoes my pants and starts playing  with my shaft and reaches up her one hand on one of my breasts , while Jane starts kissing  up my neck and uses one hand to play with my other breastfed uses her other hand to start undressing  Jessica. I realize what is happening  and then I take off my shirt and then start undressing Jane and start kissing her lips and then she opens her mouth and then I shove my tongue into her mouth and she gasps. We stop just enough just to get our clothes off and then continue where we stopped. We are exhausted but have enough strength  to teleport us back home and we get in our bed and sleep.