rosalie and esme

At the cullens house in esme office
Esme was sitting next to Rosalie watching Rosalie in amazement as she scanned her automechanics catalog looking for the part she needed  to fix her and esme car. She needed one part to fix it and she was looking for days to find it stillno luck. Rosalie was getting frustrated. Esme was still so amazed at her beautiful mate next to her. She couldn't believe her mate was there the whole time and never realized it. She was going to make sure no one would ever take her away. As Rosalie was still skimming her book one more time to see if she could find the part she needed,  Esme quietly got up and went behind her put her arms around Rosalie waist and gently kissed Rosalie on the cheek and told Rosalie let's take a break. Rosalie said but I need to find this part I want to get the car fixed up for your birthday. Esme said MI amore come on now take break I will make you feel better. Rosalie sighed and surrendered she loved it when Esme called her MI amore. She said ok. Very well. Esme took Rosalie clothes off her and ran a hot bubble bath for Rosalie and put the scent of roses in the bath water the rose smell so much like her love all she could of was Rosealie everytime she smelled them. She was going to make Rosalie hers and her alone. She covers Rosalie eyes and walks her to the bathtub and she carefully and gently strips Rosalie out of her clothes and gently glides her into the tub. Put headphones on Rosalie head and it playing her favorite music and Rosalie falls asleep  while she is sleeping esme cooks her favorite meal and dessert  and brings up to Rosalie on the bathtub and gently wakes Rosalie with her favorite food and dessert. Rosalie cant believe how blessed she is with her mate being with her this whole time she wants esme to belong to her forever and she will make sure of it also. Esme  is mine and I plan on keeping  her forever I can not lose her. I will show her that she can be happy with me and she will never be sad again. I will find a way to give her one biggest desire a child and we will be great mothers  to this child. Rosalie is thinking this in her head. Rosalie is gently  nudged awake by esme her MI amore and surprised by what she awake to. Rosalie looks up to her and says thank you so much MI amore I love it and I love e you she gently places a kiss on esme lips. Esme  is shocked by this simply because Rosalie has never called Esme MI amore or never even said she loves Esme. Normally everytime esme would say I love you MI Amore to Rosalie.  Rosalie would just say me to. Esme was so happy. She told Rosalie after she finishes her food she wanted Rosalie to come  to Esme bedroom. Side note esme and Rosalie are true mates they just don't sleep in the same room right now but that will change soon.

Rosalie says ok then. I will be there soon. Esme says ok. Esme has something planned at the same time Rosalie has something planned also she is just waiting for the right time to make a move. Esme is in her bedroom she has rose flowers all over the room and on the bed candles in the room lit soft romantic music. Esme promises to give Rosalie her biggest desire a child. But she is waiting for the right time to do this. Here comes  Rosalie butt naked she is a little  shy hard to believe that the ice queen of the school was shy anyways continue with the story.
Rosalie is shy but esme will fix that, Esme slowly goes all around her giving her a very approving look. She loves her MI amore and nothing will change that. Esme says Rosalie,Mi Amore don't be afraid I will not hurt you and I will  only do what you are ok with it. Rosalie says I know you won't hurt me and I won't hurt you can we take it slow. Sure no problem.  They both share a magical  night of just loving and learning each other bodies. 

What did esme and Rosalie mean by they both want to grant each other thier true Desire a child. You will have to wait and see.