Mommy Jessica and Daddy Bella and Hart and Luna and Skylar

One year later Daddy Bella and Mommy Jessica are having a good time at the pool when Mommy Jessica suddenly jumps on Daddy Bella and Daddy Bella says what do you want my love. Mommy Jessica says I want two more girls make me pregnat with two girls I want to find out that I am.pregnant with two girls in a week and then I want them to be born at 9 months please Daddy Bella I beg of you. Daddy Bella says I can't refuse you my love when you beg and plead for me like that. Mommy Jessica says thank you so much Daddy Bella you are the best I love you so much and Daddy Bella says the same to you my love. So they have sex all day in the pool. A week later Mommy Jessica goes to Esme and Esme finds out she is pregnat. With two girls congrats again my children. We love you Mom thanks you so much for everything you have done for us we love you so much mom. Esme says and I love you all so much my children. Daddy Bella and Mommy Jessica go to the car and on the way home Mommy Jessica says hey Daddy Bella I have a great Idea. Daddy Bella says I'm listening Mommy Jessica says one day we should have the whole family come over and have a real good time like we did last time just this time have esme and Rosalie admit and say that they want a baby and have you impregnate them and they each can have a child of thier own baby. Daddy Bella says oh my love that is a great idea let's do it. Mommy Jessica says yes yes let's do that for them they have done so much for us. Daddy Bella Says I love you my love. Kiss her.

9 months later Hart and Luna are born. Hart being born at 11:30 pm and then Luna being born at midnight when the Moon is the brightest. Daddy Bella and Mommy Jessica are so happy.
Three months later Hart and Luna are fully grown.

DADDY BELLA HAS A VISION OF Hart going to the Philippines and meeting Skylar they hit ot off automatically and Hart and Skylar invite just Daddy Bella and Mommy Jessica to the wedding because they are only allowed to bring two people to come and visit for right now because Hart is thinking of a way to get Skylar ti the states and have her become a citizen because she is 18 and lives by herself and takes care of herself she had a mom and dad and brother that got killed in a car accident so she has no reason to stay she just wants to leave and start a fresh new life. DADDY BELLA IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF IT ALL AND BE AT THE AIRPORT ON TXO WEEKS AFTER THE WEDDING TO GETHART AND SKYLAR AND WHEN THEY LAND IN ITALY SKYLAR WILL BE A CITIZEN AND CAN STARTA NEW LIFE WITH HER WIFE AND HER WIFES FAMILY XHICH WILL BE VERY WELCOME.
Hart is heading off to go visit the world for a photography she is a landscape photographer. She goes to the Philippines and she runs into a woman named Skylar who she falls in love withat first sight they both spot each other in the eye and at the same time they say MATE. They know they are mates. So Hart stays with Skylar for two weeks and thoer relationship grows. Skylar and Hart both know they want each other and they ate destined to be together. So Hart wastes no tule I. Asking Skylar to marry her Skylar agrees. Hart calls Daddy Bella the good news, Daddy Bella is so happy. But then G
HART SAYS I CAN ONLY BRING TWO OF YOU FOR THE WEDING AND I CHOSE YOU AND MOMMY JESSICA BECAUSE I NEED TO FIGUTE OUT HOW TO GET SKYLAR OUT OF HERE.IT IS TO MUCH FIR HER TO BE HERE SOO WANT HER TO COME WITH ME. SKYLAR SAYS OK SURE. DADDY BELLA AND MOMMY JESSICA WILL COLE YO THE WEWDING AN

0
TWO *WEEKS LATER . HART CALLS and onvites them over to the wedding they come and have a nice visit. DADDY BELLA AND MOMMY JESSICA LEAVE. WHEN DADDY BELLA COLES BACK SHE GETS RIGHT TOWORK AT GETTING SKYLAR A WAY TO HAVE A NE WLIFE HERE AND BE A CITIZEN IT TAJES B
DADDY BELLA 20 MINUTES ABD IT IS READY SO WHEN HART AND SKYLAR COLE TO VISIT IT IS ALL READY. TWO WEEKS LATER HART AND SKYLAR COE TO VISIR. LITTLE DO THEY KNOW Daddy Bella has a surprise for them. As they get off the plane Daddy Bella give Skylar a packet she opens it and she sees she has everything ready ro stay here in the states and Sha also sees she is officially a xitzen of the state Skylar and Hart are so grateful that Daddy Bella did this for them they don't know what to have a big hug and cry. Bella says k ow you are officially a citizen let's go celebrate. THEY all celebrate and have a good time. HART TURNS SKYLAR INTO A VAMPIRE.