bella jr and AZariah

Bella jr is at college  and she is rooming with her best friend Azaria. They decide to go to the beach at sunset. They just want to have a girls day. Little does bella  know the actual reason. Azariah is going to confess her love to bella and hope bella will accept  it and if she does she wants to give bella a ring and ask her if she wants to marry her a year from now. 

At bella and jane house (SIDE note Jessica for at least chapters 10-14 will not be mentioned she is away for work. Chapter 15,-19 will be Jessica and Bella and thier kids and thier kids mate same with chapters 10-14 it is bella and jane and thier kids and thier kids mates and chapters 15-19 jane will not be mentioned.)
Bella and jane get another vision of thier daughter bella jr finding her mate. And they having another woman added to the family and they both are brimming with happiness. They can't wait. 

Time skip 5:45 pm at the beach
Bella and Azariah are just walking along the beach then Azariah stops and bella asks her what's wrong. Azariah  says bella can I tell you something she says sure you can you are my best friend so what is it Azariah? Azariah takes a deep breath  and says I love you Bella and I always have. Bella jr takes a step and says what do you mean? Azariah says I l9ve you with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. But I also understand  if you don't want to or love me back I'm sorry I will go back and pack my things and I will leave the dorm and I will leave you alone. I just wanted you to know my true feelings. Bella just stood there for a few minutes and couldn't say anything. So Azaraiah said I'm sorry and this is goodbye heartbroken she turns away and starts walking away from Bella her heart shattered  and her head down she walks away about a mile away. Then suddenly  is grabbed by Bella.

In bellas head what in the world she can't be in love with me. How is this possible? And secretly this whole time I have been in love her also hoping she felt the same about me but for her to actually  admit I can't believe  it. She then realizes Azariah is already a mile away she picks up her pace and practically flies right behind Azaraiah and grabs her.

Azariah feels someone grab her and turns around to see Bella right behind her and bella suddenly jumps on top of Azariah knocking her down to the ground and puts all of her energy and kisses Azaraiah on her lips and Azariah can't help her self and opens her mouth and continues the kiss each second getting more sensual as time goes by then they each stick thier tounges into each other months and thier tongues dance with each other and moans escape them. They stop to catch rhier breath. Bella says Azariah I love you to with all my heart also and I want to spend forever with you. Azaraiah says really then will you do you something for me bella says yes of course anything what is it? Azariah gets the ring out of her pocket and says will you ve my wife and marry me a year from now. Bella says of course I couldn't be even more happier. Azaraihvplaces the ring on bellas finger and they continue kissing and having sex for a hour. When Bella says wait I want you to meet my mom and dad. (SIDE NOTE AZARIAH HAS ALREADY MET BELLAS PARENTS AND THEY GAVE HER PERMISSION  TO MARRY BELLA). AZARIAH says ok. Let's gi. As soon as they enter bellas house Bella and jane are already there and say hello again Azariah  we take it Bella said yes n. She sure did. Bella jr says you knew ! Bella and jane Say if course we were with her when she got the ring. ( SIDE note Bella jane and Jessica can see the future also  and know exactly  what is going to happen with anyone who is in thier  family and people who will be part of the family. BASICALLY  THE ULTIMATE VAMPIRES SAME WITH THIER WHOLE FAMILY AND ALSO ESME, ROSALIE,ALICE AND LEAH AND RENESME  AND RENESME MATE WHICH YOU WILL MEET LATER ON SAME WITH A SPECUAL SURPRISE FOR ESME AND ROSALIE AND ALICE AND LEAH. SO BASICALLY  WOMEN VAMPIRE and half vampire and half wolf and half vampire and half human ruling the world. The world will be with only women. Ultimate powers and everything. Use your imagination. )  Bella then says then you know we will be married a year from now Daddy Bella says yep and congrats.
Side note when I am talking about Bella jane and Jessica  they will be known as Daddy Bella Mommy Jane and Mommy Jessica  it will be so much easier so you know who I am talking about this also applies when they are having sex also. Bella Jr. Turns Azariah into a vampire.