My Mate

Warning smut

We get to Jane's place have a few drinks then Jane strips down and then I follow suit. I ask Jane do you really want to do this she says move than ever I have waited over 100 years for this me still a little tipsy says what do you mean over a 100 years? She then comes close to me and sits me on her bed I have something to tell you she says. Then I shake myself clear of the liquor and say ok what is it she says I am a vampire. Oh yeah I say  prove it she then ok here goes she shows me her blood red eyes, her fangs and then she shows me how fast she is she she then happens to see Riley walking tells me to come to the window so i do then she says pain and then as soon as that is said Riley collapses in pain and writes in pain. I say wow then I also say that is fucking hot. She says what. I say nothing and ok I believe you. I then tell her I have a little  secret also, and she says what is it? I say look down in between my legs. She looks and gasps and says wow. And then she says that is hot. Then next thing I know she is sucking on my cock getting it as Rock hard as she can then she lifts and thro s me on the bed and jumps and starts riding my cock as hard and as fast as she can. Her pussy is so tight and wait I don't know how much more I can take of this. Then i push her down on the bed and get on top of her and thrust so far in Balls deep. As I am getting ready to release inher I lean over her and kiss her passionate and tell her I love you and then I relase in her and lay down on her chest as I take a minute to breath next thing I know I feel sharp fangs digging into my neck and Jane says I love you to and you will be mine forever and then I fade into sleep.

   Time skip three days later
I wake up Jane is next to me and I have this insane burning in my throat as if I am dying of thirst. Jane gets up and says I will be right back she gets up has a small knife and slits her wrist blood is pouring  out of her she comes to me and says drink. The bloodlust is out of control i can't take it I grip her and and start drinking and I can't stop she says enough I refuse to stop she then throws me across the room and has her eyes on me and I am staring at her straight in the eyes and she says pain then all of sudden I collapse and writhe in pain till I can't take it anymore and then I say please stop I will behave. It subsides. I come crawling to Jane as if I am a Lil puppy dog and beg her forgiveness. She forgives me and she says I forgive you and I know you didn't mean it. But I want you to make me feel better can you do that for me. I say of course and then she says show me so I comply. I slowly kiss her all the way to her mouth I gently kiss her lips then I bite hard on her bottom lip she gasp then I quickly insert my tounge in her mouth and wildly play with her tongue and we play with each other tongues for numerous minutes then I slowly take my mouth out and go down to her breastsand nibble them and get them nice and hard. Another gasp from her I love her little gasps. She has no idea how hard I am for her already. As she gets her breath I quickly and roughly thrust my hard as a rock 7inch dick in her and thrust roughly, quickly and hard as I can in her wet tight pussy. She screams YES DADDY!!!!!!!!FUCK ME HARD!!!!GIVE IT TO ME ROUGH DADDY MAKE ME FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!! THAT is all it takes for me to get my stamina back up and we do this all night and day for at least a week. We finally rest actually rest. As we are relaxing she tells me I sense much power and strength in you. But I also sense some evil in you why she asks me. I take a deep breath and tell her I have killed many men in my short time I am 21 now when I was 18 I became the only female Loneshark mafia boss I have killed all men in the last three years in numerous and painfully ways I hate men and I always will. I saved women and the intersex women. So in a way I am the most evil person in the world and I will stay that way. Would you like to join me my love to rid this world of all men permentally and have a world ruled by women and intetsex women and the Female and the intersex women  that have children and make sure they are only women and intersex women? Jane gives a Bella a evil smirk and says yes my love I would love to and I will follow you wherever and I love you my sexy evil and powerful love of my life. Bella says good and gives her a passionate kiss on her lips.