Bella meets Jessica her other mate or is it mates

Bella and Jane are at a club having a good time. Jane needs to sit down so she can control her bloodlust having all these sweaty bodies sweating and having their blood pressure rise.   Jane says to Bella, "Daddy I need to take a break" Bella says "ok my princess rest up I will be back soon, I Love you  my love" Jane says "Ok,Daddy be careful and you know what I mean, I love you."Bella says ok. So Bella goes back to dancing and she notices a woman in a amethyst colored skin tight strapless dress as she looks at this mysterious beautiful woman her vampire self  screams on her head MATE!!!!!!!  SO ON INSTINCT Bella heads toward her and then is Jane right behind her and they both look at each other and they both at the same time say MATE!!!!  As they head toward this mysterious and beautiful  woman it seems the world has stopped and they both go next to her Bella in front of her and Jane behind this woman putting this woman in the middle almost like a sandwich. They start talking to her and find out her name is Jessica. And they get closer to each other next thing Jessica  has her arms around Bellas neck and Jane has her hands on Jessica's waist and then Bella puts her hands around both of them and pulls them closer and they share a few couple slow dances. Then Jessica says would you guys like to come over and Bella and Jane smile and say of course. They all head to Jessica  houses and make it to her bedroom and strip off all their clothes and then Jane lays on the bed and then Bella gently pushes Jessica on top of Jane and goes on top of Jessica and starts kissing her while Jane uses one hand and plays with Jessica's  breasts and Jane uses her other hand to play with Jessica's clit  and gets her nice and wet for Bella to enter in her but before Bella enters into Jessica Bella and Jane both whisper in Jessica's ear our mate and our love you belong to us. While Bella enters into Jessica and thrusts into her Jessica's scream and moans OH YES TAKE ME BOTH MY LOVES FUCK ME AND TURN ME AND MAKE ME YOURS AND ONLY YOURS. AS THAT IS SAID BELLA AND JANE BOTH BITE JESSICA and then she passes out from pure ecstasy and then Bella and Jane pass out right after Jessica does and sleep for three days.

Time skip three days later
Jessica wakes up and  her throat is burning she gets up and drinks water but she still is thirsty five mins later Bella and Jane wake up and say what is wrong Jane says she iS so thirsty  Bella and Jane both say let's get you some blood. But first let's go to where we live me and bellas house are surrounded  by woods and are close to some people  if nesscary Jessica is confused and says what Jane says never mind we will see. Jessica goes out to the woods jumps on a huge black bear and drains it off blood, she says she is still thirsty so she drained three more bears  but still was hungry. BELLA and Jane Both notice Jessica has a problem her blood lust is to powerful. Her blood lust is powerful she picks up Bella and Jane both throws them 200 yards away and in the process they break through five huge trees they fall down and recover quickly and run qfter Jessica. BELLA screams to Jane "JANE GET DOWNSTAIRS TO THE DUNGEON AND OPEN THE CAGE HURRY ." JANE SCREAMS RIGHT AWAY.  BELLA IS ABLE TO HOLD ON TO JESSICA  AND BRING HER DOWN EVEN THOUGH  JESSICA  IS PRETTY STRONG. BELLA THROWS HER IN THIER JANE SLAMS THE CAGE SHUT. Jane says calm down. Jessica screams NO I NEED MORE BLOOD GIVE ME BLOOD YOU BITCHES. JANE THEN SAYS PAIN. JeSica falls down and gets into the fetal position and screams in pain. Bella says I have a idea I will be back in half a hour keep an eye on Jessica Jane says yes Daddy Bella says I will be back my love and she comes up to Jane and kisses her.

Bella is looking for some food and by food I mean humans. Bella is walking when she notices three guys following her she thinks nothing about she is focused on one thing food. When she isn't paying attention  both of the guys hit her from behind and she is knocked unconscious. She has no idea all she wakes up and notices three guys have raped Her and at least one of them put their sperm all in her. She is fully awake now and she uses her powers and kills all of them. But little  does she know one of them bit her and he was a vampire and  she is going to be pregnant and have a baby girl.

  AUTJORS NOTE : THIS IS WHERE RENESME WILL BE COMING ONTO THE STORY IN A LITTLE  BIT.

AFTER THIS HZPPENS BELLA GOES TO FIND ANOTHER VICTIM SHE FINDS A PETTY THIEF AND HYPNOTIZES HOM TO COME TO HER HOUSE.

TIME SKIP
BELLA COMES BACK WITH A MALE JANE ASKS WHO IS THIS. BELLA SAYS FOOD. OPEN THE CAGE JUST ENOUGH FOR ME TO THROW HIM IN IN THE CAGE FOR JESsica.  Jane does as Bella says and let's Bella throw him in the cage. Jane cuts him so Jessica  can smell the blood. Jessica gets up and smells the blood and viciously attacks the man and drains him of all his blood. Within 30 minutes she is good and calm. She comes out and says my loves I'm sorry please forgive me and Jane says of course I forgive you my love  and Bella says I will forgive you one condition  Jessica asks what is it Bella says call me daddy sometimes especially  when we make love or have sex. She says of course Daddy. Bella says good I forgive you. She also says to Jessica  and Jane I want you to to go and have some fun and good sex I will join you after I dispose of this body. Ok. JANE AND JESSICA  SAYS OK DADDY PLEASE DONT KEEP US WAITING TO LONG. BELLA SAYS I WILL TRY TO BE THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE  MY LOVES. PLEASE TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED AND ENJOY EACH OTHER MY BEAUTIFUL MATES AND MY LOVES.