Artemia and Ashton

Daddy Bella has a vision of Artemia and Ashton getting married withon a month under the full moon at midnight she xant help but smile. Yes another one added to our growing family.

Artemia is at work working at a space station with her trainee Ashton. Who us training to be the same thing that Artemia is trying  to be. Artemia loves Ashton. And Ashton loves Artemia. They both love each other very much that is why they both own a space station it is the only way they can be toghter  because where they are it is illegal  for them to be toghter so they both the space station that is why  they are away from everybody. They are both vampires. Ashton has a special surprise  for Artemia she is going to ask Artemia to marry her under the full moon with a  ring that has a small piece of the moon actually made into a ring and with a piece of the moon in it. And if Artemia says yes they will get married when the next full moon  is out at Midnight when the moon is at its brightest.  Ashton sees the full moon out and tells Artemia to come look at the moon and Artemia comes and looks ot the moon while she is looking Ashton gets on one knee and has the ring out and ready. Artemia looks down to see Ashton wit the ring and ask her what are you doing. Ashton says Artemia I love you with all my heart body and soul and I want to be with you forever so please will you be my wife. Artemia is so happy she just nods and says yes and gives her a huge kiss. Ashton say thank you but I have a even better surprise Artemia says what do you mean. Within a month there will be a full moon and it will be brightest at midnight and I will become your wife and you will become my wife. Artemia says OMG HOW DID YOU know I always wanted that. Ashton says I love you and you are my girlfriend  I should know what my wife likes.

A month later in Italy at Daddy Bella and Mommy Jane's house at 11:30pm everybody is getting ready for a wedding. Daddy Bella and Mommy Jane meet Ashton and instantly love her and welcome her with no hesitancy.  Daddy Bella says everyone it's 11:59 let's get started and exactly at midnight  Daddy Bella pronounces Ashton and Artemia wife and wife.
Side note Ashton is a werewolf  and half vampire.