Kara and Selina

Daddy Bella has a vision of Kara meeting someone named Selina and they hit it off perfectly and they both are robbers and like kinky things with handcuffs and stuff like that. And they will get along with the family perfectly. And Daddy Bella definitely  approves and welcomes Selina in right away .Kara is about to go rob a bank because she wants some extra spending money. So she breaks in and steals all the money in the safe and is getting ready to walk out when she notices a beautiful  hot smoking women dressed up as a police officer. She is speechless for a moment. Then is getting ready to leave when the women suddenly jumps her and gets around Kara back and put handcuffs on her. Kara can't help but say damn your fucking hot and fine as he'll and you sure know how to handle those handcuffs what is your name pudding ask Kara. My name is Selina and you are not going anywhere with that money. Kara says okay pudding why don't you join me and we go to my place and have some fun and I will even give you half of the money. Selina says what's in it for you and what do you want in return? Kara smiles mischievous and says it is simple what I want in return is you and for you to be mine forever. Selina says that is very tempting  but what do I get beside this money in return. Kara laughs again  you get me forver and my family. (Side note everyone is a vampire. Either they were turned by thier mates or they were already vampires).

Selina says kiss me first and let me see if you are worth my time. Kara smirks then as soon as she smirks she is out of the handcuffs and has Selina back against a wall and fiercely sticks her tongue in Selinas mouth and plays with Selinas tongue. Selina loved it and moans deeply which pushes Kara over the edge and takes Selina and makes her  hers without hesitation . And Selina can't help herself and had her way with Kara they stop long enough for Selina to say deal. Kara says good  now you belong to me now we will have a very good time a.d then you will meet my mom and dad and you will be a part of my family. Selina then says anything you wish of me puddin. Kara says good my puddin. They have a good time. They go to Kara's house and Daddy Bella comes running out and says welcome to the family and we will be back. We are going to go get some food for all of us if you know what I mean. Everyone is like yes we are starving. Kara turns Selina into a vampire.