「³」

Aqua - I am sorry , said akane . Akane its not even your fault , replied aqua with a smile on his face .

Akane I am sorry for that day . I really really love you . Forgive me if you can . But please give me a second chance .

Aqua I really don't want to ruin your life . I just want you to be happy but with me at the end everything will be ruined . You are better with kana . Trust me . I don't deserve you ; but I wanna thank you for everything you've done for me,  akane replied with a small smile.

What if I say I don't care about happiness and I only need you to be here with me ? Asked aqua.

What if I suddenly die ? Will you be able to handle yourself? Asked akane without replying to aquas questions.

Akane don't say that !! Your not dying !! Aqua yelled out .

*Akane slowly approached aqua and gave him a big hug*

Akane whispered "aqua I wish I could tell you , but I don't have the heart to tell about this" .

What do you mean akane ? Why are you crying ? Said aqua with a horror and worried face .

Aqua I - some one is trying to kill me ... said akane and starts to walk away with teary-eyes .

Akane wait!  * he held her hand to stop her from leaving* akane what do you mean by that ? This a joke right ? Said aqua with tears in his eyes .

Aqua can we go somewhere else ? Asked akane .

Yea sure , Said aqua .

How about my hotel ? It's quite I just wanna talk ? Said akane .

Sure - let's go I guess , replied aqua .

〔 At the hotel 〕

Aqua I wanted to say that there is someone stalking me . Just like that man that tried to kill your mom . But he is like wanting to torture me . That's why I came back to japan . But it keeps finding me wherever I go .

Akane -

Yes aqua ?

Let me be your fiance.

What ?

I cant be with anyone but you . Said aqua
*He took the ring he had in his finger and took it  and put it in her her finger . *

*Akane was shocked and started to cry*

Akane please don't cry !! Aqua kept saying while trying to calm her down .

I know it's a bit fast but it's now or never . I was planned to find you and propose to you .

Aqua you will regret this ! Please don't ruin your life .

No akane I am not listening to anything. I am taking you to mom and she will be happy to see her daughter-in-law . *aqua said while carrying her in a bridal style.  She put her in his car and starts to drive* .   

Ok few more chapters amd we are done . But should I give it a happy ending?  Meh I changed my mind happy ending yall