『 ¹⁵ 』

It was another was another regular day for akane and aqua . They woke up , got freshed up , had breakfast got ready and left for work .

Aqua was recording a new song. As for akane she was working for a j-drama . Akane always takes Kaito with her at work so it's nothing new . Kaito was sleeping as akane finished her part in the first scene .

*Akane's phone rang*

Akane<3

Hello akane speaking-

Aqua♡

Hey akane it's me !

Oh aqua... is your work done?

Well I have a bit work left...
How about you ?

Well... I have one last scene to shoot
Before I can leave...

Oh- how long will it take ?

Uhm- maybe 20 minutes?

Oh then I can come pick you up-
Is Kaito with you ?

Yes- he is with me-
And I will wait for you-

Hmm... well have a great time...

You too-

-×-

After the shooting was done akane packed her stuffs and put Kaito in his carrier as she waited on the road for aqua . She saw aqua drove and stopping infront of them .

Hey- sorry to keep you waiting- get in- , he says

Akane shakes her head " No worries "

She set Kaito in the back as she sat on the front passenger seat .

So~ how was work ? , he asks .

" Great- I had a bento for lunch- and then we had to shoot this very funny scene- it took us 30 minutes to not laugh and get it perfect... even the director was laughing... "

Aqua chuckles , looks like you had a lot of fun- by the way what scene was it ?

Oh its like - a scene where hina pushes kenzo in the pool- for more context hina and kenzo are dating and hina got pregnant . And he was like oh no- no no how did you get pregnant just in few tries ? And she got mad and pushed him in the pool- ahahaha-

Aqua chuckles . " now that is funny "

" Yeah- and also in real life you know hina and kenzo are married and it makes it more funny . Oh and my scene was to help them stop fighing then I got mad at kenzo for saying " why is she pregnant " and pushed him in the pool again- well yeah that was my scene- it was really funny... he got pushed in the pool- like- poor kenzo- "

Okay but is hina actually pregnant? Since I saw her in kenzo's post her stomach looks bigger- it's like when you were pregnant you had the same big stomach , aqua says .

" nice eyes you got there - you are right... she is 4 months pregnant... "

Oh- I guess I am right... it's just- you know... I was a doctor once... , he chuckles bitterly .