『¹³』

Kaito had ears muffs [ I forgot what you call them :) ]  on . And akane was far away from the stage . Since babies have sensitive ears .

After the concert was done akane went to the makeup room . To meet aqua .

Hey aqua ! she said as she tiptoes to aqua .

Hey akane - he said as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

You really look cool on the stage ! That I couldn't take my eyes of you hahahah !

Stop joking around - there was other people beside me ... he said with a pout .

Yea but you were the coolest ! She replied .

How is Kaito? He said as he took Kaito from akanes hand .

He was asleep most of the time , she replied .

Aw it's okey ! He said as he hugged his little boy.

I am hungry . Let's go eat something ! She whinned like a kid.

Same let's go eat - he said as they left .

At the restaurant he ate sushi and akane ate ramen . Later on they left the restaurant and went on a walk near the beach. They had a nice time there . And people were looking at them and they were telling how cute couple they are . And that they are a happy family. Which got akane blush in 10 different shades of red . And it made aqua happy that they were a nice family . When he was driving them home he thought he was lucky that he got akane by his side and that he is blessed with Kaito.