「⁹」

【 Aqua pov 】

It's been 2 days she hasent woke up yet . I was with the baby all the time . He looks like just like me with her eyes and my hair . I put baby Kaito in his crib . Well we were having a daughter too but she died after her birth .because of some breathing issues . I don't know how akane will react to that since she loved her children so much . Well I was a doctor but I still couldn't do anything which hurts me even more . I sat beside akane .he put his hand on her hair and stroked it .

'Akanes eyes slowly began to open'

Akane your awake ? Said aqua with a excitement in his face .

Where am I ? Akane asked

Your at the hospital- , wait let me call the doctors to check up on you . Said aqua and called the doctors. 

My baby ? Are they okey ? Akane says while panicking.

Akane our baby boy is healthy , aqua assured her .

Baby boy ? What happened to our baby daughter? Why aren't you saying something? , cried out akane .

Akane gomenasai,  we couldn't save her ... The nurses gave some of her stuffs , aqua says while looking the other way since he could even look at her eyes .

Akane went completely silent. Tears running down her eyes . Then she suddenly said "can I see uh what's his name?"

'Kaito' just like you and mom wanted .

Can I see Kaito ?

Sure . Aqua went to Kaito's crib and carried the little baby to his mother .

Akane held the baby and smiled .

Mama promises you that I will protect you .

[ 2 months later ]

Akane was back home again but she was bed rest . She just took care of the baby . Because this time aqua didn't wanted to lose her again . Like he did before . Aqua used to listen to what she says which she was in shock for . aqua and akane moved with ai , Hikaru and ruby . They were living together and yes ruby was trying to spoil baby Kaito who was just 2 months old .

.
.
.

.
.
.
So more chapters are coming up . Please wait for that . Thank you for reading .

         - dumbauthor

Japanese words

Gomenasai | sorry