『 ¹⁴ 』

It was a stormy morning. Aqua woke up and saw the blinds were down . He felt baby hands hitting his head . He turn around in his bed and saw Kaito in bed lying as he stretches his arms and legs and moving around his soft hands and legs . Akane was smiling at the baby as she was lying in bed beside the baby .

Aqua smiles " good morning "

Good morning - , akane says back .

Aqua pats Kaitos belly " little one already awake"

Yeah- , she says . Its glommy outside... that's why I stayed in bed getting warm- I also brought the baby so if he gets fussy or if the storm noise makes him cry I can just be here and comfort him ...

He hums in response 

What do you want for breakfast? , she asks.

" Hmm... anything- I just want to eat and then return in bed... "

To be honest... if mom dad or ruby was here it would have been fun- but they are out... they will he here in few hours so I will prepare some stuffs for a family lunch... , akane says

Yeah- I can help you out- , he says as he gets up .

( time skip )

Aqua and akane sat in their living room as Ai, Hikaru and ruby was back . They all ate and sat down talking , playing bored games . Suddenly ruby got a text as she blushes . Hikaru and aqua looks mad .

" Ruby no dating that military guy- " , Hikaru warns .

Yeah- stay away from those types of guys- , aqua agreed .

Akane sighs as Ai looks at them disappointed.

Aqua- who is that guy ? , akane asks .

Ask her - , he looks at ruby .

" Akane... his name is haruko... haruko tamiki..n he is a military officer... he is 3 years older than me... I met him at a party we- we slacked off and things happened- aqua knew and he told dad- mom knew also... and dad said he doesn't want me to be near that guy- "

Oh... you two...  she stops half way of speaking .

Yes... , ruby nods embarrassed.

Aqua shakes his head in disappointment. " never in my life I saw anyone who slacked off with an military officer- "

Ai defends ruby " your dad and I had you two when we were teen ! It was not a mistake from my side maybe from yours dad's side- but we wanted you two! "

Mom- please... you were crazy because you never had a perfect life and dad was there to help you- you two had us and wanted to have more- you even tried to have kids at your 18th birthday but ended up having a miscarriage... , he says .

Ai kept quiet as akane broke the tension " Well... atleast she had you two... i mean... having you two is enough headache for them.... "   she finished talking as Hikaru cracked up .

You got that right- ruby used to never stop eating and aqua used to never eat- and Ai and I never got alone time... , Hikaru chuckled.

Suddenly Kaito brusts out crying . All eyes were on him . Aqua went up to Kaito and kneeled down as Akane was cradling the baby . Aqua caressed the babies head as akane kept cradling the baby .

Awe baby what happened? , akane asks the baby .

" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! "

Akane cradles the baby and bounces the baby up and down on her lap .