Chapter 13

A/n - guess who's crusty ass got a chapter out for y'all today :3
Enjoy the chapter guys , imma try and write more but enjoy

" so we're being pushed forward , fucking great."
You sighed as you walked down the hallway with ghost.
" If you've been training you'll be alright."
He spoke bluntly .
" That's not the point ."
You grumbled.
" we're getting deployed asshat there's so many reasons to be worried and shit anything can go wrong. "
You said as you swiped your keycard in the rec room slot opening the door and entering with ghost .

" you'll be fine , just don't fuck up."
He said as he sat down at the little table
Set up there .
You paced  around a little and you let off a worried sigh and you looked at ghost and shook your head.
" ghost you act as if this is the easiest thing ."
You said as you grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge .
" It is if you do your job properly."
He spoke again.

Your thoughts were running until you realised that it was just you and Ghost in the Rec room .
Your thoughts went elsewhere and you thought back to the dream you had the other night. You face palmed internally and you tried not to think too much about it but that's all that flickered in your mind at the moment letting your other worries slip away.

" Why don't you sit and take a break ."
Ghost suggested as he pulled out a seat from the table offering it to you. You were broken from your thoughts for a moment and you gave a nod and sat across from him. his eyes bored into your but you looked away and down at the table as you fidgeted with your fingers .

" So what's the deal between you and soap ?."
He asked .
Is he being serious?
" Ghost the same way I told soap , don't let your feelings get in the way of work ...it fucks with you.."
You trailed off at the end .
'' so i see , maybe you should learn to take your own advice .''
He said back.
You gave him a glare while sighing and looked away after and down at your feet.
'' it's complicated okay ...''
You spoke up again.
'' so you do like someone ...i bet it's that frohawk cheeky asshole.''
He grumbled.
'' y'know why do you have such a problem like were not even dating .''
You spoke as you grew more frustrated.

He stood quiet , you were right . he was slowly getting bent out of shape for what ? He acted as if you two were dating or something and he made it seem that way but you wwe so frustrated in the moment .
'' because what Ghost ? you act like me and him are a fucking couple and even if we were why the fuck does it matter to you ?.''
You said , not holding back anymore .
You shook your head irritated as he didn't answer and you stormed out of the rec room and rushed past a very confused Gaz . He walked into the rec room to see ghost sitting there and his brows furrowed.

'' what happened with reaper and you ?.''
He asked confused yet worried.
'' its nothing ..''
He growled quietly.
'' so what your telling me is your jealous ?.''
He smirked, earning the death glare from Ghost.
'' allright allright ...''
He let off a nervous smile.

Ghost , he was mad at himself for letting himself say what he said . he knew you were right and he knew he shouldn't have pried but it was true about when gaz said he was jealous. He didn't know why he was falling so hard for you but he was and he didn't know what to do and he felt like he couldn't really go to anyone, not even to price. He felt as if he was on his own but he knew he would get through it .

********

You stood in the gym , using the punching bag to let off some steam . You were stressed about the mission  but not only that you were annoyed about Ghost a little but you couldn't lie that you wished you didn't say what you had said as well because you also like him but it was in the heat of the moment . you were letting off some steam which was nice but the people in the gym didn't dare go over to you .

As you punched away at the punching bag blowing off some steam you saw Gaz start to approach you and you turned around , your body facing him and you let off an annoyed deep breath and crossed your arms over your chest .
'' what do you want .''
You said , clearly annoyed and frustrated.
'' what's with you and Ghost .''
He asked wanting to know what was the cause for such aggression.

'' go fucking ask that lieutenant of yours .''
You spat angrily as you rolled your eyes.
'' alright ..''
He spoke quietly while turning and walking off back to the rec room to where Ghost was.

Ghosts pov

i sat there thinking , i fucked it up didnt i . she was right , they all are . i am jealous but thats just too fucking bad . i really didn't want to make her upset like that and she was already stressed on top of that even about the mission as well. I don't know but I should've not said anything but I let myself get the  best of me.

I don't know but there's something about her being angry that I like. I didn't mean to upset her but I couldn't lie that she isn't hot when angry but I can't stand to see her angry ...angry at me.
Maybe I could try and go to her later on and apologise or something ,maybe that would help.

My head snapped up and turnt straight towards the door when I heard it creak open just to see that it was Gaz . I sighed mentally and glared at him as he stepped in the room and looked towards me . I wonder what else he has to ask about now .

Ones madness might turn into mayhem but keep too long and it will soon start to break them.