Chapter 14

'' mind tell me what reapers mad about ?.''
Gaz spoke towards Ghost not taking the bullshit now .
'' its nothing .''
Ghost spoke, getting up from his seat at the little coffee table standing over Gaz as his gaze loomed over.
'' y'know Ghost instead of acting like a cranky five year old how about you speak like an adult and don't you dare use your rank to try and get away .''
Gaz spoke sternly.

Ghost just glared at him and walked off and out of the rec room trudding off but Gaz went to run after him but it was no use since he knew the man would t break nor talk for shut so he just sighed and left it at  that .

Since it was getting late you decided that enough was enough and your threw one last punch to the punching bag and you let off a little huff and you looked down at your hands to see your knuckles beat , bloodyand red since you didn't put on your boxing gloves and cause you were too pissed to give a fuck .

you shook your head and sighed and you quickly left the gym and headed down the hallways  quickly to your room. You still thought about GHost but were too pissed  still to care about anything.

You stepped in front of your door and you opened the door and you stepped inside, closing the door behind you harshly ;leaving others on the outside wondering what that was about and you threw off your boots and your sweaty dirty clothes and you stepped into your bathroom, you un-clipped your mask from your face setting it on the sink counter as you did and  next you stepped into the shower. You turned on the water and let the cold water trickle down your body.

You stood under there for a second letting yourself calm down and you just sat there for another moment just letting yourself finally breathe.once you were fully calmed you started to wash up as you normally did and you thought back too everything that had happened today and you just tried to shake it off and you did your business.

You washed up and did what you had to do and you stepped out and dried off . you took your mask off the sink and you wrapped your towel around you and you stepped out of your room . you put on a pair of underwear and you put on a baggy oversized shirt that went below your knees and you fixed up your hair and then slipped on your plain cloth balaclava . as you got ready to shut down for the day and head to bed you heard  a knock on your door.

You groaned in annoyance and you rolled your eyes and walked up towards your door and you opened up the door to meet with the other masked man and you felt your irritations rise.
'' what do you want .''
You said , being livid about it now that he was back near you.
'' listen can i talk to you .''
He started.
'' for what ? just gonna fucking try and intergater me like last time ?.''
You seethed.

He shook his head and his gaze loomed over you and he took one step forward signalling he wanted to come in and you sighed angrily , clearly still angry at him and you let him into your room closing the door behind you.

He stood in the middle of the room and he looked over at your bruised and red hands and his eyes went a little wide as he saw you were hurt. You walked over to him and looked up at him seeing he was dressed casually but with his mask just how you were and you looked up at him and gave a little nod telling him to get on with it.
'' listen im sorry alright didn't mean to piss you off..''
He spoke quietly as he kept eyeing your beat up knuckles.

He wordlessly walked over to you and he gently grabbed your hands and his thumb grazed over you knuckles slightly causing you to wince. Your irate feelings left your body as he got close to you and your annoyed feelings  left . his gaze was soft and your look rested a little.

'' please...uh sit .''
He motioned for you to spit on your bed and you have a nod and did so amd sat down and he walked over and he sat down , the bed dipping a bit as he did and took your hands gently and he pulled out a little roll of bandages and some healing ointment from his pocket and he set them down.
'' i'm sorry i pissed you off ..making you do this to yourself was not my intention...''
He sighed , feeling bad.
'' may i ?.''
He asked for permission before proceeding any further .

you gave him the confirmation that it was okay and he gently placed your hands in his lap and he unscrewed the cap from the ointment bottle and he started to spread a little but on your knuckles making sure everything got covered.

He then started to wrap your knuckles gently with the bandages and you watched carefully as he did so . his hands were gently and soft with you as if you were a piece of glass or some sort of prized jewel of sorts. Once he was done wrapping your hands he placed your hands back with you and you let your hands rest at your side.
'' uh thanks..''
You said sheepishly.
'' No need to thank me..''
He replied.

You scooted closer to him causing him to go tense and you rested your head on his shoulder. You wouldn't believe what you were doing right now but you couldn't hold back any longer and decided to just let it all off.
'' y'know i don't want soap right ? ...it's very clear on who i do want..''
You said quietly .
'' i uh...have strong regards for you as well reaper...''

He confessed causing your face to become red but not visible enough for him to see.
It's only been about maybe 2 months now and you couldn't believe this was happening.

'' so it goes both ways..''
You said shyly as you lifted your head off him.
'' yeh...i just ..i dont know ive never felt this..''
He started. feeling stupid about this.
'' i have as well for some time..but it's fine if you can't do this–
'' i can .''
He said quickly , cutting you off.He wasn't sure about this one but , a part of him wanted to run away but the other wanted to stay. With all that has happened to him he didn't think that he deserved this he didn't want to also burden you with his issues.

He felt himself lean in towards you and kept eye contact with him but he lifted his hand towards you slowly and he cupped the part of your face where your cheek would be . you didn't move away but instead you melted into his touch , both you and him being touch starved made it much more meaningful as well .

'' reaper do you know i trust you....it has been so hard for me to do that with people yet it is so easy for me to do with you...''
He says.

Your eyes widened a little but you couldn't lie that you trusted him as well.
'' y'know i don't want anything bad to happen to you..''
He added.
'' says the one who said if i fuck up you wont be the one to save me.''
You teased .
'' that was different...''
He mentally scolded himself.
You let off a little chuckle letting yourself lighten up and you felt Ghost removed his hand from your face and he grabbed both your hands and put the towards the hem of his mask.

'' wait ghost-
'' its okay..i trust you...but only half way.''
He said , reassuring you that it was okay.
You nodded and let off a little deep breath before bringing his mask above his lips and to the bridge of his nose.
You saw the scar across his nose and his soft looking pink lips. You saw the slightly dark stubble growing in on his face and his dark coloured eyes.

You let off a little smile under your mask and you brushed your thumb over his lips and you cupped his cheek enjoying the moment. You pulled away from him for a second and you put your hands behind your head and pulled your mask off slowly letting it fall into your lap revealing your h/c hair along with your plush soft lips.

The love was real , there was no denying it and there was no way of hiding it either.
You were hesitant but you trusted him and he trusted you and that's all that mattered.
Ghosts eyes flickered between yours and your lips and his hands were brought up to your face cupping your cheeks.
'' your as beautiful as i pictured you ..''
He said barely above a whisper .
He leaned in towards you and you did as well and within just a few seconds your lips connected. He's been longing for this moment since the day he's met you . his lips danced along yours as he stood there for a moment deepening the kiss .

What was once a dream became a reality and you were shocked at his new mentality .