Chapter 1

A/n- enjoy this first chapter :)

'' We will be having a new recruit joining us , her name is Reaper . she has skills that we can use and most definitely need .''
shepherd spoke towards 141 .
'' who is this so called reaper ?.''
Ghost questioned.
'' She is well known for her name and is not one to be crossed , she will be here in about ten minutes when she is in the hangar getting set up. We will meet her there and show her around.''
Shepherd added on as he fixed some papers on his desk.

'' there are no known pictures or any information on reaper but we know she is a great asset and is trusted by much military .''
Laswell spoke and soap and the others looked at eachother.

'' and how do you know she can be trusted ?.''
Ghost spoke up .
He sat far in the corner listening and keeping to himself .
When they had said there was a new member joining task force 141 he didn't take too kindly to it . he was untrusting of it at first but soap and the others had managed tio at least let him give you a chance before judgment .

'' you boys are dismissed , head out and meet your new addition.''
Shepherd spoke and the others nodded and left the office without trace.

*********

You fixed your skull mask and you slung your bag over your shoulder and looked around to see your new team. You were a reaper on the feild and a well known one for that matter. Your skills in stealth and knife work came in hand but you also supplied as a sniper as well. No one knew who you were but all they knew was that you went by the name reaper.

( I don't own the picture but this is the mask you wear )

You saw the 3 men come towards you and they stopped about 3 feet away from you. You gave them a bored look and you went a little closer to greet them.
" Nice being able to have your reaper ."
Soap greeted with a little smile as he held his hand out to shake your hand. You accept and you shake his hand greeting him and you give a little nod. You did the same with Gaz until you came face to face with the other fellow masked man other known as ghost .

He gave you a small huff before turning his back on you and he walked away back into base. You shook your head and you easily knew but you didn't say anything . Soap rubbed the back of his neck nervously and gave off a little apologetic smile .
" Sorry about him , he doesn't take kindly to new team members but he'll wake up to ya soon."
Soap reassures and you give a nod.

" I see , it is fine . "
You answered back as you looked around to get a good understanding of your surroundings.
You wanted to map out the place while you were there just in case anything happens to you or anyone else you were Able to escape quickly.
The air was muggy and it made it feel like your gear was sticking to your skin and you hated the feeling but didn't complain .
" Let's get you settled in , follow me ."
Soap smiled and you gave a nod and followed behind him as you all entered base.

You noticed how soap was laid back and more calm. His muscles were relaxed and he let his arms dangle and flow as he walked at a decent pace. Soap was more welcoming , along with Gaz but Ghost on the other hand didn't trust you yet . You walked into base and you looked around the hallways and saw other recruits doing their jobs and they were looking towards you as you stepped along near them.

They backed away a little and whispers would be heard from others going around but you didn't mind it because not one of them dared to come up to you. Soap was talking to you but you tuned out the surroundings around you , you learned to do that on your own when you felt you didn't need to hear or listen but you always knew it was always good to . you looked around and saw four exit points that you could use just in case the real exit points were not available . you thought about Ghost for a second , you knew he wasn't the type of man to mess around with but there was something about him that you wwe drawn to but you tried to shake off the thought.
'' reaper ?.''
You were broken from your train of thought as you looked at soap with a confused look in your eyes and you looked around and saw you arrived in front of a door.
'' you'll be staying here , get settle in .''
Said soap as he gave you a quick shoulder pat as a goodbye and he walked down the hallway.
You watched as soap left the dimly lit hallway leaving you alone and you waited till he walked away and you took a deep breath before stepping into your room. You looked around and saw that it was built like most of the rooms you've seen in the rooms but it wasn't like the barracks you used to be in .

You didn't take a liking to being in the barracks but you rather enjoyed the peace and quiet but now you were able to wallow in your thoughts alone in your own room. You set your bag down near the door and you walked in but you pulled out a pocket knife and searched around your room just to make sure no one was there. You now always did this before you entered your own personal quarters due to an accident that happened when you were stationed in America for one mission but now you are the British special forces out in the United kingdom. That same incident still plagued your mind every night and you thought about the events that had happened but you still were always very cautious .

You lurked around and made sure no one was in your room and you were a little relieved once you saw no one was there. You walked over to your door and you locked your door for safe measures and you walked back over and looked around your room again. You saw a basic looking bed with army green sheets and the same with the pillows. You smiled to yourself when you saw you had your one personal shower and bathroom . you walked over and into the bathroom and you turned on the light to see a basic walk in shower along with the toilet and sink.

You made sure everything was intact and you gave a sharp nod . you felt your hands reach for the back of your head and unclipped your mask letting your hair flow down. You felt relieved at the sensation and you wiped the sweat that was now growing on your face and you looked into the mirror at yourself. You saw the light purple eye bags that played under them and the tired look in your eyes. You never got much sleep but you didn't care but you also managed as well to keep yourself afloat and pull your own weight.

You went towards the sink and you washed your face , splashing some cold water on it, refreshing yourself a little and to wake you up. You drenched your face and quickly dried it off with your undershirt and you placed your skull mask back on your face , clipping it back on .
You had a long day ahead of you but that was the least of your worries.